Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bestgore mod about women and yoga tbh tbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
In Ahmedabad, state of Gujarat, India, a man was filmed being viciously clubbed by a gang on a public street. According to Times of India, Hardik Bharwad was beaten by his father-in-law assisted by a pack of white knights after his wife Ratan Bharwad whined to her bad daddy that her husband assaulted her. Ratan Bharwad reportedly suffered a miscarriage and had a bruised eye. Seeing as this happened in India, question should be raised in every sane person’s mind as to the woman’s credibility. Despite being heavily gynocentric, in fact so gynocentric that it’s ranked the second worst in the world, even the Indian cuck courts and white knighting mainstream press acknowledge that the country has gone off the charts with false rape accusations. It is truly sad to see a country like India get so fucked up by feminism. Take yoga, for example – yoga is a discipline designed and proliferated by men not only as the practice of asanas, but as a holistic worldview, with the greatest yogis in history, such as B.K.S Iyengar, Patanjali, or Krishnamacharya having been men. However in the recent years, the practice of yoga has been reduced by women into a trendy “sport” aimed at giving the conceited females a means to show off their asses in the name of exercise, sexualizing and thus completely bastardizing and corrupting the original idea of yoga whose centre was on spiritual enlightenment.

He is a based goderator who shines light upon the viewers of his site.

1497990932007.png

India is the most cucked country in the world.

curries being curries

Despite being heavily gynocentric, in fact so gynocentric that it’s ranked the second worst in the world
which country is number one?

Newsflash, women ruin everything.

I don't hang around bestgore often. But I did notice that the mod is very redpill oriented, maybe even blackpilled.

My sister is type of girl that would post false rape case but my mother is the best person ive ever known tho shes starting to turn into a bitch.