Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Betabux lyf is OVER!

platypus

platypus

Recruit
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...ted-from-partners-but-shackled-to-job/9533256

Fly-in fly-out (FIFO) workers often feel disconnected from their partners, but do not think they can quit because of the so-called golden handcuffs of a high-paying job, a new study has found.

They sometimes leave behind partners and families for weeks at a time when they go to work.

She said feelings of disconnectedness caused sexual problems for some clients, particularly on the first night a FIFO worker returned home.
"The man just wants to jump in bed and have sex whereas the woman is a little bit hesitant," she said.
"My best advice for couples in this instance is to dedicate the first night home to rebuilding the connection and having quality time together."

Blackpill Translation: Your strong, independent, wife, has spent the last 3 or 4 weeks (during your absence) hooking up with young Chads and Tyrones on Tinder. She has even managed to forget about the last time you came home and managed to score a pity fuck 6 weeks ago. Now that she sees you in the house again she's disgusted by how much you turn her off compared to Chad and/or Tyrone, and feels sick thinking about having sex with you again ("has it really only been 6 weeks since the last time", she thinks to herself.

My best advice is that you dedicate the first night home to asking your wife about how things are going with her boyfriend/s, and ensuring that they have a strong physical connection, and that she has been having quality time together with them. Then she may let you eat her out while she thinks about Chad/Tyrone.

Cameron Matthew is a former oil and gas rig electrician whose relationship fell apart while he was doing FIFO work.
"I got into the relationship just before I started working away and I ended up staying in the relationship for longer because while I was away at work I felt like I had somebody there, but when I came home, it was the wrong person," he said.

Blackpill translation: while he was away he thought his girlfriend was sitting at home, by herself, thinking only of him. But when he got home, Chad opened the door and it was literally the wrong person.

Last edited:
Extremely common scenario for the betas these days. Alphafuxx, betabuxx.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-...ted-from-partners-but-shackled-to-job/9533256

Fly-in fly-out (FIFO) workers often feel disconnected from their partners, but do not think they can quit because of the so-called golden handcuffs of a high-paying job, a new study has found.

They sometimes leave behind partners and families for weeks at a time when they go to work.

She said feelings of disconnectedness caused sexual problems for some clients, particularly on the first night a FIFO worker returned home.
"The man just wants to jump in bed and have sex whereas the woman is a little bit hesitant," she said.
"My best advice for couples in this instance is to dedicate the first night home to rebuilding the connection and having quality time together."

Blackpill Translation: Your strong, independent, wife, has spent the last 3 or 4 weeks (during your absence) hooking up with young Chads and Tyrones on Tinder. She has even managed to forget about the last time you came home and managed to score a pity fuck 6 weeks ago. Now that she sees you in the house again she's disgusted by how much you turn her off compared to Chad and/or Tyrone, and feels sick thinking about having sex with you again ("has it really only been 6 weeks since the last time", she thinks to herself.

My best advice is that you dedicate the first night home to asking your wife about how things are going with her boyfriend/s, and ensuring that they have a strong physical connection, and that she has been having quality time together with them. Then she may let you eat her out while she thinks about Chad/Tyrone.

Cameron Matthew is a former oil and gas rig electrician whose relationship fell apart while he was doing FIFO work.
"I got into the relationship just before I started working away and I ended up staying in the relationship for longer because while I was away at work I felt like I had somebody there, but when I came home, it was the wrong person," he said.

Blackpill translation: while he was away he thought his girlfriend was sitting at home, by herself, thinking only of him. But when he got home, Chad opened the door and it was literally the wrong person.
Lol brutal.
But yeah buying love is always bad idea in the end.

Or if you’re my neighbor, you’re merely gone for the day and she’s off “running errands”.

But trolls or naive guys on here will swear up and down that normies are living the high life.

Fools is what they are. You can predict the likelihood of a girl cheating by her past partners, but you still run the risk of getting lied to. I can only see blue-pilled Christ-cucks potentially being faithful due to the doctrines, but even that's a stretch.

I almost envy the innocence of this people. If you or your wife travel a lot, It's almost certain that you will get cucked.

They took an oath!!!!! Why can they just go out an cheat like nothing happened!!!!!!

God... I may become a volcel if I don't get laid before 25.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...es-over-mining-industry-reforms-ng-b88769851z

THE McGowan Government has come under fire from union officials and fly-in, fly-out families for “not going far enough” to protect workers’ mental health as suicides continue unabated.

Peter Miller, father of a FIFO worker Rhys Connor who took his life almost five years ago, said “hardly anything has changed — if anything, it’s worse”.

“Companies talk about ‘zero harm’ on their sites, yet we have FIFO workers dying. Every couple of weeks you hear of a different death, it’s continuing,” Mr Miller said.

Betabux takes wedding photo inside cardboard cutout of tinder app. Forever, a reminder of how his wife rode the tinder train for a good decade or more before finally settling for his betabux. Also, an acknowledgement of the fact that she will still be using tinder throughout their marriage.

What a cuck!

* She's even angle frauding on her wedding photo hoping to catch Chad's attention.

Cuckle

I'm not a betabuxx bro
Not now but eventually if you suddenly escape inceldom bro. You are gonna have to provide, pay the bills, etc.

Chad always wins in the end.
JFL at being the personal ATM of some roastie who wil cheat on you with Chad.