Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity betabuxx kills latina stacy

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
-sends money to her from other country
-she is actually with other man
-he finds out and go to colombia to kill her
Bc0e5324dfceb7c94f05eb5c4ede70cd0740a8e983c73ee52c38c416a7205f9c

darling that gringo its bothering, could be he know about us?
i hope no, becuase i want him to marry me and receive the visa, divorce him and take his money, if he doesnt comply i take him to colombia and with our people we kidnapped him or something so we take money from his family
that didnt go so well...:dafuckfeels:

Where’s the stacy?

Nothing of value has been lost.

Based as fuck, every cuck and white knight in the world would be worshipping the foid for being a brave kween and defending herself from the evil misogynist if it was the opposite; at least some defend against their mobkeybranching and degeneracy. :feelsclown:

Ok. Ok. This is not 100% proof that she only wanted the green card and money though. Still JBW! :feelstastyman:

Also you see that cross necklace? Natural conservative!

Greedy poco lookin’ mongrel spic isn’t Irani.

She conspired to commit fraud, and conspired to kidnap the gringo. He saw the phone logs. She put him in a self-defense situation and the USA must demand his immediate release and return.

You are wrong.He made a big mistake by killing her .Bitch deserved to be locked up in his basement and breed daily .