Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Bethesda is preparing to announce something fallout related, possibly a new game

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

Theyve been streaming for 10+ hours now, if they follow the same pattern as back in 2015 they should reveal something around 11 AM EST (hopefully something big, like another Fallout game)

This is my new cope, fingers crossed boyos

Here's hoping that it hasn't been infected by the femshits.

Skyrim on the wii?

new fallout game!
now with 2 dialogue options!
yes or no!
kek

Oh boy another fallout snoozefest. Bethesda makes boring ass games.

Oh boy another fallout snoozefest. Bethesda makes boring ass games.

fallout is boring? lol dafuq u talking about

anyway i have at least 10,000+ hours on all elder scrolls and fallout games but OSRS is my new cope and will be for at least 2-3 more years tbh

fallout is boring? lol dafuq u talking about

anyway i have at least 10,000+ hours on all elder scrolls and fallout games but OSRS is my new cope and will be for at least 2-3 more years tbh
Yeah, fallout 3 and 4 were boring as fuck, NV was slightly less boring. Oblivion and Skyrim were slightly better, but I still couldn't make it past 50 hours for each. Not to mention the games are buggy messes with minimal QC.

Jap games are where its at.

1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif
1517649272715.gif

Yeah, fallout 3 and 4 were boring as fuck, NV was slightly less boring. Oblivion and Skyrim were slightly better, but I still couldn't make it past 50 hours for each. Not to mention the games are buggy messes with minimal QC.

i agree with you on the jap games, i also agree on you with fallout 3 and 4, but NV I fucking loved

you couldn't even make it past 50 hours in skyrim? dafuq, how do you even have attention span for jap games? lol

they should reveal something around 11 AM EST (hopefully something big, like another Fallout game
ANNNND NOOOOW! PRESENTING!
[crowd cheers]
OUR NEW GAME JUST IN THE MAKING!
[crowd cheers loudly]
NEW WASTELAND EXPERIENCE!!!
[multiple orgasms]
FALLOUT SHELTER 2!!!!!!

I'd rather think mods are where it's at. Jap games usually come with godawful controls and no freedom of movement.

ANNNND NOOOOW! PRESENTING!
[crowd cheers]

I'd rather think mods are where it's at. Jap games usually come with godawful controls and no freedom of movement.
yet they shit on every western game rpg to exist

It will be cucked like pretty much every other popular modern game. Bethesda must be overrun with females due to diversity quotas.

It will be cucked like pretty much every other popular modern game. Bethesda must be overrun with females due to diversity quotas.

i didn't even finish fallout 4, if i remember correctly i kept getting crashes most likely due to a mod i had installed and never got back to it.

Don't care about another Fallout game unless Obsidian are the ones developing it

better be good and not have that minecraft building settlement shit like 4 had.

I'm a huge fallout fan but I just couldn't get myself to complete fallout 4. Trash story, boring and repetitive quests, forgettable characters and they dumbed down rpg stuff even more than did in fo3.

Also the thing I don't like about fallout 4 is that it isn't as gritty as the early fallout games. know what I mean?

I really hope that it's a Fallout 3 remaster instead of a new fallout game unless it's made by Obsidian.
Bethesda should just stick with elder scrolls, they don't know what makes fallout great.

Last edited:
Wew it was literally nothing.

Ok, it's a new fallout game made by bethesda fml. I was really hoping for Obsidian making this one. :feelsbadman:

well i know i'm not buying shit from bethesda after shootout 4

boring ass shooting gallery "rpgs" aren't what I play

i'm gonna replay new vegas

I need a skyrim 2 not this fallout boring shit. falout 4 was such a joke oh my god

Fallout 3 gets my vote for the most insanely overrated shit game of all time.

i didn't even finish fallout 4, if i remember correctly i kept getting crashes most likely due to a mod i had installed and never got back to it.
same here, didn't even get through half of it

why are you hyped by this gray boring normie shit that will prob be yet another copy pasta of every other shitty modern game? I want to behead anyone that was hyped for far cry 5. would be a better planet instantly

Last edited:
Fallout 76. Wow, they must have a lot of sequels in development.

I’m kinda excited to see this game. Most games don’t interest it.

I can't believe how far behind I am. May as well give up on gaming at this point.

Great, another bugfest from Bugthesda. They have always sucked at QC, but now that they are overrun by talentless diversity hires, it's worse than ever.

"Our games barely work, but hey, we have modding support so you can do our job for us, and the required number of days, traps and niggers on staff to satisfy the most refined SJW!"

This new Fallout announcement is lifefuel tbh

apparently it will be online? Pass me the rope tbh

Battle royal fallout featuring soldier 76 and thanos from fortnite :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I've never played a fallout game, are they good?

I want a new Elder Scrolls game

it's some survival mmorpg. probably gonna be shit