Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Beware of dogs. From chad to incel after dog bite

Prime example of when you overdose on the dogpill

this is my worst nightmare since i was a child i was always weary of dogs never felt comfortable around them precisely because of shit like this
if you're lonely get a dog bro :feelstastyman: they are man's best friend bro :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
How did he get fucked up so badly? I thought adult guy shouldn't have much problems killing a dog.

this is my worst nightmare since i was a child i was always weary of dogs never felt comfortable around them precisely because of shit like this
if you're lonely get a dog bro :feelstastyman: they are man's best friend bro :feelstastyman:
Same , i never trusted them.
I got a cat , the worst i can get is a scratched sofa

JBW fags on cope watch

He had an epileptic attack and his dog mauled him
His own dog? Brutal. Why these dumb mofos keep crazy dogs that can kill them, get an small dog or a cat if you want animal company.

His own dog? Brutal. Why these dumb mofos keep crazy dogs that can kill them, get an small dog or a cat if you want animal company.
Normies think owning small dogs is "soy", so they get the most fucked up breeds like pits and etc

They want the most savage kind of dog to show they are true alphas.
And then they act surprised or they even defend the dog when shit like this happens

Based rottweilER. Everyone should start messaging him on how to improve his personality and stop thinking he's entitled to sex. Notice that redditors' advices sound even to them condescending and inappropriate when an ex normie is permanently ruined.

Also jfl at the retarded surgeons who took the skin from the fucking forehead from all the places available

idiot dog lovers end up like this

Prime example of when you overdose on the dogpill
You Are The Dog. Man, you've never asked on me again! :feelsUgh: :feelsbadman: "that's the reason why you will die without any friends"

I could kill a Dog when it Comes down to It .

Good for me that i dont Desire pets

Thanks for the heads up i always had a fear of dogs and if one tried to attack me id kill him

Lifefuel, this should happen more often to them

You should see the guy who had the genius idea to swim with an Alligator and got his head all bitten, it was a miracle that he survived. :feelskek:

Chads might have looks but they don't seem too bright.

Now he has a negro nose. He could run BBC game.

Next time, this guy should get a chihuaha instead of a pitbull.

That's some shitty ass "reconstruction"

That’s what dogs do. They rape Stacies and maul normies/subhumans to death

Good doggie, but I just assume it's a nigbull at this point whenever I see or hear about a dog attack. Normies are too nervous and feminine and coddling when dealing with their large dogs so the dog is confused over who the pack leader is and has no respect for their owner and you get this, non stoic faggy dog owners are a recipe for disaster.

That's what you get for having a d*g. Why people keep these dirty, stinking inbred abominations in their houses is beyond me.

49039.jpg
:feelskek:

3000showers

:yes: would rather get a cat