Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beyond meat burger review

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

U like beyond meat?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Overall 5/10, the "meat" is far from tasting like real meat. It tastes super bland and somewhat unnatural. It goes ok with sauce spam and toppings spam. But anyway overall it isn't worth the cost, there are better vegan options and ofc meat ones too.

Pics for those curious.
C9CE99CA 8397 4C04 B35C 65C7AF313386

As you can see the inside is clearly very off compared to a real meat patty.

Very unideal.

Even this pure veggies bowl + Buffalo sauce mogs it taste wise(7.5/10).
9D4B5E03 1CC1 42C2 866F C4A9BD8CA548

I am pretty disappointed that it's off from what I had at Qdoba. I had it twice and even when fried more, it just isn't good.
One positive though is the "meat" is 260 cal 20g protein which is a decent ratio tbh
Still worse than chicken breasts though.

Last edited:
Are you curries used to that kind of food since most of you are vegetarians (or at least abstain from beef)?

Are you curries used to that kind of food since most of you are vegetarians (or at least abstain from beef)?
1/2-3/4 of curries aren't vegan in the west. Either due to being Muslim/minority religion or being irreligious.

No I am not used to this, my parents eat meat 5-6 times a week, especially my low IQ mother. She loves eating hard meats and ruined her teeth doing so.

Personally I have been trying to cut my meat consumption without sacrificing quality of life where possible. But unfortunately no vegan substitutes are the same as meat from all my testing. So far I have just cut my meat consumption to 3-4 times a week. Goind further down is proving to be a challenge for me.

that looks like something @Deleted member 33560 would have shit out

jew @Uggo Mongo invented this to let cucks eat

Nah, beyond meat is mainly for vegan mayos; there are plenty of foods in curry culture that was designed to be non meat based from the beginning, so we don't really go for such processed junk substitutes. More recently, a common substitute for meat products in curry foods is paneer, which is similar to a hard cottage cheese.

Yeah it basically tastes like real meat, It’s been a while since I’ve tried it though. Glad to see you’re environmentally conscious.

I'm impressed by Beyond Beef's basic block of mock beef that comes frozen. When cooked with some seasoning and olive oil it's quite good.

Hydrolyzed soy proteins yuck.

Overall 5/10, the "meat" is far from tasting like real meat. It tastes super bland and somewhat unnatural. It goes ok with sauce spam and toppings spam. But anyway overall it isn't worth the cost, there are better vegan options and ofc meat ones too.

Pics for those curious.
View attachment 491465

As you can see the inside is clearly very off compared to a real meat patty.

Very unideal.

Even this pure veggies bowl + Buffalo sauce mogs it taste wise(7.5/10).
View attachment 491466
I am pretty disappointed that it's off from what I had at Qdoba. I had it twice and even when fried more, it just isn't good.
One positive though is the "meat" is 260 cal 20g protein which is a decent ratio tbh
Still worse than chicken breasts though.
這是人肉嗎

Nah, I will stick with real meat, that shit is an insult to actual burgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back