Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bible says that women aren't allowed to speak in churches, I would go a step further

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says - 1 Corinthians 14:34

That's neat and all but they really shouldn't be allowed to speak at all unless there's an emergency or a male figure (mostly her husband) gives her the right to do so.

no religion for your face

if god existed then he should have turned religious people especially ethnics to giga chads but he instead made nord pagans as the most good looking people ever.

Uhhh, Churches now roll out the gay flags and that was previously in the bible not allowed, A man shall not kiss another.

I remember hearing about that from an old video I watched

Last edited:
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
“gOd iS tEsTiNg ThE mOsT rEliGiOuS PeOpLe AnD tHeY wiLl gEt A gReAtEr ReWaRd”
How do most Nordic men even benefit from their supposed superior features. They are some of the most austic people ever. Swedish men are not going around cucking other races of men for example. In Sweden most immigrants families mate guard their women, Swedish women on the other hand are one of the most whorish in the world.

How do most Nordic men even benefit from their supposed superior features. They are some of the most austic people ever. Swedish men are not going around cucking other races of men for example. In Sweden most immigrants families mate guard their women, Swedish women on the other hand are one of the most whorish in the world.
Swedish women look masculine af, so I can understand why the males have no desire to mate guard those brutes.