Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biden administration orders immediate shut down of incels.is and mass arrests of site members to take place effective immediately!

You scared me for a millisecond nigger :feelskek::feelsokman: u got me

believable title tbh

Not long until this does happen though lmao :feelskek:

You got me LOL

grow up dude :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

That's something Biden would do tbh :feelsaww:

Good job I don't live in the US then or else my butthole would have puckered.

You sneaky nigger, you almost gave me a heart attack.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most based thread.

:feelsmega:Good one. You got me for a second
CBAA7E99 D077 42A4 9C5D 5B75D25CC106

I wouldn't care if it was true tbh :feelsLSD:

The first half is unironically believable. Would love to see them try and arrest me tho

Not only is this not far from the truth, it literally is the truth. I was actually ready to start archiving my profile and other threads Ive saved when I saw this stickied. Not really ironic or a joke when people are constantly prosecuted at this point, have their assets siezed, and become targets of the government in the West because of having right-wing opinions online. The blackpill is inherently tied to that as well (anti-feminist, exposes internal flaws of the socialization process, etc.)

eventually it's gonna happen for real and nobody will believe you.

assuming the government sends admins a direct notice and we don't find out from cnn

Joe Biden just shit himself

Not only is this not far from the truth, it literally is the truth. I was actually ready to start archiving my profile and other threads Ive saved when I saw this stickied. Not really ironic or a joke when people are constantly prosecuted at this point, have their assets siezed, and become targets of the government in the West because of having right-wing opinions online. The blackpill is inherently tied to that as well (anti-feminist, exposes internal flaws of the socialization process, etc.)
I mean it is the truth that we talk of.. by attacking us they would be attacking the truth.. they would just give us even more attention and more Men would question their existence and come to the same conclusions as we did before them. :feelsstudy:

Then the Figrew Gynocentric Matriarchal plot would be foiled. :feelsYall:

This is why they will never bring attention to us. :feelshmm:

"effective immediately" fakest part of the sentence.

I wouldn’t be suprised brocels.

it would be kinda fun to meet fellow brocels irl and organize slumber parties in prison :feelzez:

it would be kinda fun to meet fellow brocels irl and organize slumber parties in prison :feelzez:
mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years

who else high af rn?

We'll join forces in prison so no one gets raped :feelswhat:

Says a lot that we needed clarification this was even a joke

he can do that but not decriminalize weed? damn

If it was true, what can they do but make us live off government money (in jail)?

that pedo sniffing mini loli lover isn't going to do shit to us :feelsLightsaber:

Listen Jack! You gotta get some confidence and improve your personality.

even if it was true I wouldn't care :feelsjuice: