Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Biden farts out a Curry Judge and he lands on an important Bench !

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Nothing special here unless @PPEcel has comments and a thesis to write? What can I say I'm feeling low effort tonight. So anything we need to know about my ShitskinKin taking this important role in NYC?

Nothing noteworthy to comment on. Typical federal judge career path: Ivy League law school, SCOTUS clerkship, corporate law. That's an uncontroversial resume, he's likely a moderate and will probably sail past his Senate confirmation hearings.

What I do think is funny is how, when you google his name, it's mainly Indian news outlets covering this. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: It's almost as if some curries have some sort of an inferiority complex and feel the need to highlight the achievements of other curries, even those that were born and educated somewhere else.

My favorite Indian-American federal judge, for that matter, is Amul Thapar of the Sixth Circuit. Easily the most based curry in the federal judiciary.

Last edited:
Nothing noteworthy to comment on. Typical federal judge career path: Ivy League law school, SCOTUS clerkship, corporate law. That's an uncontroversial resume, he's likely a moderate and will probably sail past his Senate confirmation hearings.
Nothing, except 20 lines. :hax:. But this is what I expected. Your cultural commentary below is good. That's what I like.
What I do think is funny is how, when you google his name, it's mainly Indian news outlets covering this. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: It's almost as if some curries have some sort of an inferiority complex and feel the need to highlight the achievements of other curries, even those that were born and educated somewhere else.
Yes. And you will find this to be the case for any notable brown man with any remote ethnic ties to the mainland.

Indians who were born and raised in India have a love/hate relationship with Indians born and raised in America. More specifically it's not the average lower or middle class curry mainlander that has this envy/worship/hate relationship with The West, it's the more educated ones, especially the Print and Digital media. Their reporting is very surface level. Indian media is almost like a high school exercise in simp-essay writing. Their insight and commentary in large part is mundane and mostly centred around trying to copy Leftist media styles in the U.S. i.e - they avoid saying anything which is too controversial or thought provoking because their writers have never experienced anything like cynicism or scepticism in their lives.

Sometimes this can even transfer over to immigrants if they came in their earlier years. Being that if he (Subramanian) is confirmed he will be the first South Asian to sit on the bench in a such legally significant district (For lack of better words).
My favorite Indian-American federal judge, for that matter, is Amul Thapar of the Sixth Circuit. Easily the most based curry in the federal judiciary.
Yes. Thapar has an impressive resume and long running track record, which I believe is mostly consistent. He has survived the times.

Nothing, except 20 lines. :hax:. But this is what I expected. Your cultural commentary below is good. That's what I like.

Yes. And you will find this to be the case for any notable brown man with any remote ethnic ties to the mainland.

Indians who were born and raised in India have a love/hate relationship with Indians born and raised in America. More specifically it's not the average lower or middle class curry mainlander that has this envy/worship/hate relationship with The West, it's the more educated ones, especially the Print and Digital media. Their reporting is very surface level. Indian media is almost like a high school exercise in simp-essay writing. Their insight and commentary in large part is mundane and mostly centred around trying to copy Leftist media styles in the U.S. i.e - they avoid saying anything which is too controversial or thought provoking because their writers have never experienced anything like cynicism or scepticism in their lives.

Sometimes this can even transfer over to immigrants if they came in their earlier years. Being that if he (Subramanian) is confirmed he will be the first South Asian to sit on the bench in a such legally significant district (For lack of better words).

Yes. Thapar has an impressive resume and long running track record, which I believe is mostly consistent. He has survived the times.
I love his opinion in Meriwether v. Hartop, 992 F.3d 492 (6th Cir. 2021). Thapar is a solid defender of the First Amendment and academic freedom.

Last edited:
I love his opinion in Meriwether v. Hartop. A defender of the First Amendment and academic freedom.
Yes. That's a good example of his dedication to the practice of Western Law.

@ilieknothing thoughts?

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - @PPEcel 's comment regarding Indian mainland media's inferiority complex (i.e. always reporting on Indian-Americans who achieve something, often more than the American media themselves) is really a topic for your expertise. Being that I'm not truly an Indian, my words on the matter may be somewhat tied to my own ethical and cultural presuppositions.

Last edited:
I have no motives but now that I think about it that was a glowing question
I see. Fair enough. Honestly I sort of forgot where @PPEcel was from to begin with. It's the UK right?

Honestly I sort of forgot where @PPEcel was from to begin with. It's the UK right?
Not exactly the UK that’s the older mod that left here because he was paranoid and wanted to get his life together…

Not exactly the UK that’s the older mod that left here because he was paranoid and wanted to get his life together…
@PPEcel is from the UK, or at least goes to university there. He's Chinese-American.

mental_out was also British, yeah.
Knajjd and another mod were the UK cels
Isn't Knajjd Turkish?

But honestly, a lot of people from India, the UK, Australia, France, and other places are interested in the legal on-goings of the U.S. It's the forefront for how social and cultural issues of our time first get recognise and play out. It often sets the blueprint for cases to come.
@PPEcel is from the UK, or at least goes to university there. He's Chinese-American.
Ah. Well, Chinese-American is American.

Nothing special here unless @PPEcel has comments and a thesis to write? What can I say I'm feeling low effort tonight. So anything we need to know about my ShitskinKin taking this important role in NYC?

Even his name is literally Subhuman. :feelskek:

@ilieknothing thoughts?
From his name he is probably a Tamil and Tamils are high IQ. From what I hear currys and rice do very well in burgerland academics, so well they are discriminated against because if they were treated fairly the top unis would be full of currys and rice. It’s nice to see a currycel break out of this blatant racism but he is still probably a puppet of the Jews

From his name he is probably a Tamil and Tamils are high IQ. From what I hear currys and rice do very well in burgerland academics, so well they are discriminated against because if they were treated fairly the top unis would be full of currys and rice. It’s nice to see a currycel break out of this blatant racism but he is still probably a puppet of the Jews
he is 100% puppet.

do you think they would put their foe in a position of power?

he is 100% puppet.

do you think they would put their foe in a position of power?
Well, I think a lifetime appointment to S.D.N.Y., the most influential federal district court in the country, is a position of power.
Of course rice and curry are discriminated against in academia. But the U.S. Supreme Court will put a stop to some of that next year in two cases where they will review the constitutionality of affirmative action, SFFA v. Harvard and SFFA v. UNC.

Well, I think a lifetime appointment to S.D.N.Y., the most influential federal district court in the country, is a position of power.
It is. District courts are where a lot of the important smaller criminal and civil proceedings get ironed out over time.
Of course rice and curry are discriminated against in academia.
In some ways, yes. In other ways it's they dominate. It depends on the field and how loud or "unique" their voice is, whether they are trying to make meaningful social commentary or not, etc etc
But the U.S. Supreme Court will put a stop to some of that next year in two cases where they will review the constitutionality of affirmative action, SFFA v. Harvard and SFFA v. UNC.
This is going to be messy !

From his name he is probably a Tamil and Tamils are high IQ.
Usually, yes.
From what I hear currys and rice do very well in burgerland academics, so well they are discriminated against because if they were treated fairly the top unis would be full of currys and rice.
Partially true, but many of the ones who enter the Humanities fields still get caught up in Leftism. There are a few who branch out and make an alliance with right wing white America but it's much more rare. If they weren't born and raised in America, then they won't have best on the cultural sentiments and how to work inside them. They need white handlers' help.
It’s nice to see a currycel break out of this blatant racism but he is still probably a puppet of the Jews
Yeah but let's see what sort of decisions he makes if he's confirmed.

Are curries usually right wing or left wing judges? Culturally they seem right wing.

Are curries usually right wing or left wing judges? Culturally they seem right wing.
It depends on the individual, of course. Prominent judges of any race are unlikely to be representative of normies of their respective demographic because they are part of an "elite" that is thoroughly selected.

Clarence Thomas is the most right-wing justice on the U.S. Supreme Court despite his race and that pisses off white leftists to no end.

Last edited:
It depends on the individual, of course. Prominent judges of any race are unlikely to be representative of normies of their respective demographic because they are part of an "elite" that is thoroughly selected.

Clarence Thomas is the most right-wing justice on the U.S. Supreme Court despite his race and that pisses off white leftists to no end.
Fair enough.

First of all, most Indian-Americans in the U.S. are left wingers. Albeit they are losing numbers now days. And as @PPEcel said, they usually represent or follow what their Normie demographic is doing. Now moving to Judges, it's rare to find any Indian Judges at all, let alone right wing ones. But - if we are to discuss curries in the U.S. one must remember that you are not talking about Indians from India (usually). Even the ones who did immigrate to the U.S. from traditional or "right wing" backgrounds over in the mainland, generally become Democrats once living in the States. It is rare to see Indian-American in Governance roles. The ones in higher tier positions public policy and administration are usually Democratics. An example of a republican would Fmr Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

The terms right & left wing in India don't correspond to what they do in America. Remember India really has no concept of "Conservatives", they have Traditionalists vs. Leftists.

It's safe to say most Indian-Americans are leftists. Judge Thapar would be one example of a more Conservative Indian-American.

Puppet, very likely. But of who exactly is up for debate.

Foe? Who is whose foe?
Gotta boot lick and butt dance for whites and jews. No ethnic will EVER be put in those positions pfpower if they dont suck white dick.

Look at India buying Russian gas and oil at discounts at the moment and even paying Rubbles. Those kind of foes will never be tolerated in America or the West. Gotta boot lick hard and suck dick to make it in the rat race in the West, either that or open your business and then dont have to slave wage for whites.. No other way.

Gotta boot lick and butt dance for whites and jews. No ethnic will EVER be put in those positions pfpower if they dont suck white dick.

Look at India buying Russian gas and oil at discounts at the moment and even paying Rubbles. Those kind of foes will never be tolerated in America or the West. Gotta boot lick hard and suck dick to make it in the rat race in the West, either that or open your business and then dont have to slave wage for whites.. No other way.
another reason why being white must be amazing

First of all, most Indian-Americans in the U.S. are left wingers. Albeit they are losing numbers now days. And as @PPEcel said, they usually represent or follow what their Normie demographic is doing. Now moving to Judges, it's rare to find any Indian Judges at all, let alone right wing ones. But - if we are to discuss curries in the U.S. one must remember that you are not talking about Indians from India (usually). Even the ones who did immigrate to the U.S. from traditional or "right wing" backgrounds over in the mainland, generally become Democrats once living in the States. It is rare to see Indian-American in Governance roles. The ones in higher tier positions public policy and administration are usually Democratics. An example of a republican would Fmr Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal.

The terms right & left wing in India don't correspond to what they do in America. Remember India really has no concept of "Conservatives", they have Traditionalists vs. Leftists.

It's safe to say most Indian-Americans are leftists. Judge Thapar would be one example of a more Conservative Indian-American.
Why do so many ethnics come to america and become so left wing? Is conservatism in America seen as a white thing, or something like that?

In America, as a brown person, yes I learned this slowly but that is the way it is if you want to be the least bit successful as a brown normie. Of course I'm more like a high quality failure in most ways. Coming underneath the white man could be a good thing in many circumstances and in the past, more so, but today, even the white man himself is too conflicted interpersonally to form a cohesive culture. It's a mess. For everyone, by everyone.
Partially true. India though, you shouldn't rope in with your argument. India mainland is a different topic. For Indian-Americans (and really all minorities race looking people) you're correct about the rat race.

Last edited:
Why do so many ethnics come to america and become so left wing? Is conservatism in America seen as a white thing, or something like that?
This is a longer answer...Honestly I'm too lazy to type it all out at the moment.... But I will reply in great detail later :hax:

Last edited:
This is a longer answer...Honestly I'm too lazy to type it all out at the moment.... But I will reply in great detail later :feelzez:
Ok :feelsokman:

In America, as a brown person, yes I learned this slowly but that is the way it is if you want to be the least bit successful as a brown normie. Of course I'm more like a high quality failure in most ways. Coming underneath the white man could be a good thing in many circumstances and in the past, more so, but today, even the white man himself is too conflicted interpersonally to form a cohesive culture. It's a mess. For everyone, by everyone.

Partially true. India though, you shouldn't rope in with your argument. India mainland is a different topic. For Indian-Americans (and really all minorities race looking people) you're correct about the rat race.
Tbh i understand why the power structures choose loyal people to fill their positions. At he end of the day the West is white mans land. Just like in Thailand no foreigner can own property or be sole owner of a business. Its just business at the end of the day.

That example of India is merely an example, a generic example of protecting ones own interests. As i already stated its just business.

Why do so many ethnics come to america and become so left wing?
Well, this is not so easy to explain if you aren't a minority who has lived in America from birth or if not from birth, then you have to be someone who has gone through at least several phases (25+ years I'd say) of being deeply involved in the decaying culture to do any real introspection on it. First of all, it's not like they are "so left wing" as much as it is that Leftism became the "new normal" for a time. It was fashionable and trendy. Most Indian- Americans who want to assimilate into American "culture" generally will be somewhat rejected on a deeper level by true conservatives. It's the "Progressives" (Democratics) who throw a lot of positive rhetoric at them and inculcate them into Leftist patterns of thinking. Same goes for Latinos and Blacks. Leftistism is more attractive to them because they are worshipping the white man, but they know they will never be the white man, so their worship turns into hateful worship and envy. The white liberals use this sentiment to recruit.
Is conservatism in America seen as a white thing, or something like that?
I mean, conservatives in America are generally those who want to CONSERVE something they feel they have lost. Culture, Religious practice, traditional values etc etc. No, not all conservatives in America have to be white, but many usually are. They are afraid of change, sometimes for good reasons, and sometimes to their own detriment. Indian-Americans in prominent positions represent change. But it's not as simple as saying that White conservatives don't want Indian Americans or ethnics to become part of the "American-Experience". Ideally most conservatives would welcome minorities who fall in line with dominant Western cultural values. The problem is that today they don't even really know how to express what those values are, or what they believe in or even what their problems really are. For example, Cuckservatives will talk about all of these "bed rock issues" facing America, yet they will never mention anything honest about how Inceldom happens to men, or Cuckoldry, or their own worship of foids.

They also don't have the one back bone of Western society helping them anymore because, well, people stopped believing in it. Christianity was the backbone of Western cultural patterns. It's mostly gone, so there is only an echo of Christianity for the Cuckservatives to hold onto. For non-whites, it depends on their religious background as to how well they imitate and carry on Western traditions in thought and practice. Indian-Americans are mostly Hindus, and they really only started immigrating to the States in large numbers in the 1970s. They call it "the brain drain era" in India because supposedly all of the smart people from these developing countries wanted to study, work and live in America. Most of these immigrants were at one point or another seduced by the version of America the Leftists peddle, and in the last 30 years or so, it reached a fever pitch.

There are some Indian-Americans who vote Republican and when the country was seemingly more united I feel was more evenly split in terms of who Indian-Americans support. Many of them became social-liberals because they believed that the white liberal man is in their corner. This comes from the Clinton and Obama eras mostly, but the John F. Kennedy types really got it started.

Anyway, now days with all the chaos, I believe many Indian Americans will switch back IF they see what they think is a "respectable" conservative return to politics.

Last edited:
Well, this is not so easy to explain if you aren't a minority who has lived in America from birth or if not from birth, then you have to be someone who has gone through at least several phases (25+ years I'd say) of being deeply involved in the decaying culture to do any real introspection on it. First of all, it's not like they are "so left wing" as much as it is that Leftism became the "new normal" for a time. It was fashionable and trendy. Most Indian- Americans who want to assimilate into American "culture" generally will be somewhat rejected on a deeper level by true conservatives. It's the "Progressives" (Democratics) who throw a lot of positive rhetoric at them and inculcate them into Leftist patterns of thinking. Same goes for Latinos and Blacks. Leftistism is more attractive to them because they are worshipping the white man, but they know they will never be the white man, so their worship turns into hateful worship and envy. The white liberals use this sentiment to recruit.
Makes sense, but from my experience leftists are usually just as racist (if not more) but better at virtue signalling.

I mean, conservatives in America are generally those who want to CONSERVE something they feel they have lost. Culture, Religious practice, traditional values etc etc. No, not all conservatives in America have to be white, but many usually are. They are afraid of change, sometimes for good reasons, and sometimes to their own detriment. Indian-Americans in prominent positions represent change. But it's not as simple as saying that White conservatives don't want Indian Americans or ethnics to become part of the "American-Experience". Ideally most conservatives would welcome minorities who fall in line with dominant Western cultural values. The problem is that today they don't even really know how to express what those values are, or what they believe in or even what their problems really are. For example, Cuckservatives will talk about all of these "bed rock issues" facing America, yet they will never mention anything honest about how Inceldom happens to men, or Cuckoldry, or their own worship of foids.

They also don't have the one back bone of Western society helping them anymore because, well, people stopped believing in it. Christianity was the backbone of Western cultural patterns. It's mostly gone, so there is only an echo of Christianity for the Cuckservatives to hold onto. For non-whites, it depends on their religious background as to how well they imitate and carry on Western traditions in thought and practice. Indian-Americans are mostly Hindus, and they really only started immigrating to the States in large numbers in the 1970s. They call it "the brain drain era" in India because supposedly all of the smart people from these developing countries wanted to study, work and live in America. Most of these immigrants were at one point or another seduced by the version of America the Leftists peddle, and in the last 30 years or so, it reached a fever pitch.

There are some Indian-Americans who vote Republican and when the country was seemingly more united I feel was more evenly split in terms of who Indian-Americans support. Many of them became social-liberals because they believed that the white liberal man is in their corner. This comes from the Clinton and Obama eras mostly, but the John F. Kennedy types really got it started.

Anyway, now days with all the chaos, I believe many Indian Americans will switch back IF they see what they think is a "respectable" conservative return to politics.
True, leftists pander to minorities all the time while conservatives can’t even articulate what they believe other than some vague notion of the original constitution founding father Christian free market mashup mumbo jumbo value thingy that they don’t elaborate on.

Has India historically been an individualist society or collectivist?

Makes sense, but from my experience leftists are usually just as racist (if not more) but better at virtue signalling.
I didn't mention "racism". This is not run-of-the-mill "racism". Conservatives are not necessarily "racist", but they value keeping their families in a certain "white-tradition" which is in itself very broad and vague. They have suffered from decisions like this in modern times and so most conservative and well-to-do prominent families in America will not mind if their son or daughter (especially Son) married a non-white, just so long as the person is also fom a wealthy family, or has respectable family pedigree as well. Of course apperance also plays a role. Basically- The families will prefer a looks-matched family to marry into. So ifa prominent white family allows their son/daughter to marry non-white in America it needs to be a good-looking non-white (usually) PLUS the other conditions I just mentioned satisfied as well.
True, leftists pander to minorities all the time while conservatives can’t even articulate what they believe other than some vague notion of the original constitution founding father Christian free market mashup mumbo jumbo value thingy that they don’t elaborate on.
Well, some conservatives can. The older ones you see on Hoover Institute are better at it. The retard Chad's & Stacies on FoX News Gutfeld show can't. They are just Chad and Stacy worshipping. They are worshipping THEMSELVES!

Ever seen Emily Compagno ?
Has India historically been an individualist society or collectivist?
It's seemingly more collectivist with its large representative groups.

Last edited:
I didn't mention "racism". This is not run-of-the-mill "racism". Conservatives are not necessarily "racist", but they value keeping their families in a certain "white-tradition" which is in itself very broad and vague. They have suffered from decisions like this in modern times and so most conservative and well-to-do prominent families in America will not mind if their son or daughter (especially Son) married a non-white, just so long as the person is also fom a wealthy family, or has respectable family pedigree as well. Of course apperance also plays a role. Basically- The families will prefer a looks-matched family to marry into. So ifa prominent white family allows their son/daughter to marry non-white in America it needs to be a good-looking non-white (usually) PLUS the other conditions I just mentioned satisfied as well.
Honestly, I don’t see a problem with that. That’s just how many upper class people are. So are the republicans the party of the upper class? Cause it mostly seems like hillbillies, country people, and poorer people who vote for them while the rich urban elite vote for democrats.

Well, some conservatives can. The older ones you see on Hoover Institute are better at it. The retard Chad's & Stacies on FoX News Gutfeld show can't. They are just Chad and Stacy worshipping. They are worshipping THEMSELVES!
I thought the Hoover Institute was Libertarian because it had many libertarian guests it interviews. I didn’t even know the were conservative.

Ever seen Emily Compagno ?
No, but the Gutfield is just a meme show as far as I know. It hosted that video about Louis CK and the Christians trying to stop masturbation skit.

It's seemingly more collectivist with its large representative groups.
Interesting, idk that.

Honestly, I don’t see a problem with that. That’s just how many upper class people are.
There is no real problem with it, no.
So are the republicans the party of the upper class?
Well, not uniformly no. I mean it's not a criteria of being a Republican per say. Many republicans are in blue collard positions.
Cause it mostly seems like hillbillies, country people, and poorer people who vote for them while the rich urban elite vote for democrats.
This is true. And there are many reasons for that. But it doesn't mean there are more sophisticated republicans in the cities also. Much of NYC's business elite are republicans. Then again, you can have people like Warren Buffet claiming to be a sort of social-Democrat but a fiscal-conservative.
I thought the Hoover Institute was Libertarian because it had many libertarian guests it interviews. I didn’t even know the were conservative.
Thats not the point. What I am showing you is that if you want to get to know this stuff and who can be seen where, you got to watch all Hoover Institute. You will see more "Conservatives" being interviewed on that program.
No, but the Gutfield is just a meme show as far as I know. It hosted that video about Louis CK and the Christians trying to stop masturbation skit.
Go look at her. She's gorgeous and she is a gigaStacy, and this is a prime example of how the Cuckservatives use Stacy to project their images just the same as Libtards use Stacy from Hollywood to peddle their horseshit. And even Libertarians will do the same if they can. Look at Kat Timpf. She's a Libertarian so called "smart" StacyLet.
Interesting
It's obvious. India isn't a big free speech and individuals rights place, but it's not truly anti-free speech either, to a certain extent it's possible. It's a mixed bag of a lot of things.

This is true. And there are many reasons for that. But it doesn't mean there are more sophisticated republicans in the cities also.
Typo: supposed to be "aren't"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back