Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BIG NEWS HAHAH! DARTH AURELIUS ON THE NEWS!!

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-

FEDS ACTUALLY WATCH THIS FUCKING FORUM!!! HOLY FUCK1!!!!!
Another incel expressed his hatred of Jews on the thread, stating that he would "unironically fight for Germany if I could go back in time." The Michigan user agreed, writing: "I too fantasize about having been born about a hundred years ago and then serving as an officer either in the SS guarding the extermination camps or superintending the activities of the Einsatzgruppen. I would have raped, defiled and beaten to death many jew whores in much the same way as Amon Goeth (my SS officer hero from Schindlers List) treated his jew slaves."

@Darth_Aurelius GTFIH!!

@Fat Link @Mortis @LeFrenchCel @proudWEED @lifefuel @Logic55

Lifefuel for glowcels

It's over for incels

Absolutely hilarious :lul: :feelskek:

@based_meme check this out

Isn't Memri TV legit just a meme? Why do they have a domestic terrorism monitoring wing? :dafuckfeels:

Isn't Memri TV legit just a meme? Why do they have a domestic terrorism monitoring wing? :dafuckfeels:
NOPE THEY ARE LEGIT! :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

RIP TO DARTH HE WAS A GOOD MAN!

nigger how is a banned user viewing this thread?

Incels will never back down, all heil the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger and our great, honorable leader, Darth Aurelius. INCEL POWER

wtf is memritv

to the kikes monitoring us: STAY MAD AND KISS MY PROLETARIAT ASS

Memri is Israeli propaganda. The guy who started it was a former colonel in Mossad. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that darth glowie faggot was a provocateur working with them just so they can have the kind of material in that article.

January 2024cel promoting Memri is sus af, btw.

@gymletethnicel

promoting? what are you on about?
Memri is the equivalent of the onion, except they take what's true and turn it satirical. It's a tier below linking CNN or Fox news.

Memri is the equivalent of the onion, except they take what's true and turn it satirical. It's a tier below linking CNN or Fox news.
damn, thanks for enlightening me brocell :feelsYall:

damn, thanks for enlightening me brocell :feelsYall:
Memri's goal is to make sand niggers and muzzies look as dumb and as backwards as possible to the non-Arab, non-Islamic audiences. Not that they needed any help with that. :lul:

Memri's goal is to make sand niggers and muzzies look as dumb and as backwards as possible to the non-Arab, non-Islamic audiences. Not that they needed any help with that. :lul:
wish i was arab, atleast i would have a islamic community

@Master This is what happens when you get lazy with your site and spend more time on twitter and chinkcord hitting up "femcels." JFL

@Master This is what happens when you get lazy with your site and spend more time on twitter and chinkcord hitting up "femcels." JFL
SOMEBODY SHOULD MAKE A NEW WEBSITE!

IDGAF about glowies since I'm not in jewnited snakes of jewmerica. I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm untouchable. Also, I have no assets to my name so I can't get jewed.

Memri is Israeli propaganda. The guy who started it was a former colonel in Mossad. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that darth glowie faggot was a provocateur working with them just so they can have the kind of material in that article.

January 2024cel promoting Memri is sus af, btw.

@gymletethnicel
You will continue with your delusional and schizoid conspiratorial fantasies until such time as I am actually shot down by the FBI or ATF and then of course you will claim that it was merely a crisis actor or some such nonsense to fit within your psychotic conceptual framework. Motherfucker, I am risking so much for the sake of my brothers and all you can do is spout your vitriolic spite here? Your jealousy and envy for my glorious and magnificent achievements is as disgusting as your mind is enfeebled by your severe mental retardation. May filth like you soon be purged from this world by the blessed Mujahedeen of the Incel revolutionary forces.

Thank you brother for publishing this here. The jews who run that site would like nothing more then to undermine the efforts of my staff and I as we continue to expand the real world Incel Liberation Movement but alas, I am far too clever and cunning for even these sneaky kikes. Indeed, let them propagate their claims of hate as it will only serve to imbue us with greater street cred within the larger incelosphere and enhance and confirm my own standing as the paramount leader and Fuhrer of the incel revolution.

That article's from awhile ago. Our friend is still with us.

I'm incredulous though; if they knew the city, wouldn't they know who he is? How did they find out he lives in Detroit?

I'm incredulous though; if they knew the city, wouldn't they know who he is? How did they find out he lives in Detroit?
FBI

I can't afford cable tv

>gets banned years ago
>gets unbanned after years
>first thing he does is glow again
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
View attachment 1067672
Go over to discord and see what I have achieved, after which point you can get down on your knees and suck my cock you worthless, weak minded faggoty piece of nigger shit. I deserve to be honored and venerated as a hero for my brilliant efforts on behalf the cause and all you cum guzzlers on here can do is make your absurd insinuations of fed glowing. I am taking all the risks, professionally, personally and reputationally and I have done this in the name of the movement. Also, my only purpose has even been to organize comrades irl and the fact that I have consistently been advocating for that very thing redounds to my advantage. Finally, many of the soldiers of my beloved IPF (the SS and vanguard of the Incel Revolution) have actually had full length conversations with me on vc in discord and they know that my intentions are noble. Go ahead and live in your deluded fantasies though since that is actually what the jews, normies and feds want; by perpetuating the virtual circle jerk you engage in here you are preventing any real tangible change from ever occurring. When my Incel army rises, we will purge the world firstly of feeble, weak minded cowards like you who failed to support us.

Go over to discord and see what I have achieved, after which point you can get down on your knees and suck my cock you worthless, weak minded faggoty piece of nigger shit. I deserve to be honored and venerated as a hero for my brilliant efforts on behalf the cause and all you cum guzzlers on here can do is make your absurd insinuations of fed glowing. I am taking all the risks, professionally, personally and reputationally and I have done this in the name of the movement. Also, my only purpose has even been to organize comrades irl and the fact that I have consistently been advocating for that very thing redounds to my advantage. Finally, many of the soldiers of my beloved IPF (the SS and vanguard of the Incel Revolution) have actually had full length conversations with me on vc in discord and they know that my intentions are noble. Go ahead and live in your deluded fantasies though since that is actually what the jews, normies and feds want; by perpetuating the virtual circle jerk you engage in here you are preventing any real tangible change from ever occurring. When my Incel army rises, we will purge the world firstly of feeble, weak minded cowards like you who failed to support us.
dnr

I may have said something about my having been from that region in PM's I had sent to various users on here who I had mistakenly confided in. I strongly believe that the jews running this farce of a think tank have likely infiltrated these forums and have insinuated themselves into my confidence before. Fuck them. Their attempts to assassinate me have only strengthened my resolve. Soon the IPF stromtroopers will march through the streets and purge all the jews and finish the work begun by mighty Ramses.

I hope you are raped to death by a herd of goats. And by not reading you prove that you are either a schizoid, retarded, illiterate or very likely a combination of all three.

@Darth_Aurelius Glory to the captain of Muslimcels! Glory to the IPF!

That's because he's apart of memri TV news. @Darth_Aurelius is a fed and this is all a pysop