Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bill Burr takes shot at white women - all white men need to do this

He was based until the part where he pussied out and retracted everything he said

Also jfl at the soytendo switch in the corner :lul:

He JBWmaxxed to avoid stuck up white foids

Cucked from the beginning with the POC stuff
Not really, if you think about it it's actually good that he was virtue signaling for deathnics and making fun of cumskin whores

The part about white foids "sneaking off" and fucking BBCs was questionable though :lul:

He got married years ago so I thought he was gonna be cucked from then on, but she's black so at least he can still freely shit on cumskin foids.

The part about white foids "sneaking off" and fucking BBCs was questionable though :lul:
Tyrone > cumskin betabux
Not sure if there were enough Tyrones to go around though.

Bill Burr's one of my my favorite comedians.

He was based until the part where he pussied out and retracted everything he said
probs bcs he would be cancelled and lose money etc

He got married years ago so I thought he was gonna be cucked from then on, but she's black so at least he can still freely shit on cumskin foids.

Tyrone > cumskin betabux
Not sure if there were enough Tyrones to go around though.
Cope, most foids would settle for a betabux cumskin normie instead of the Tyrone. BBC is already a meme in itself, they literally have to be 6'3+ and 7 PSL+ for most white foids to even consider looking their way
probs bcs he would be cancelled and lose money etc
Yeah but he also probably genuinely thinks that. Dude had a black wife apparently

Last edited:
Bill Burr's one of my my favorite comedians. @Therapywasaaste
Bill Burr is a giant cuck despite his act. Pic related.

Last edited:
he's a known niggerlover and has done the complete opposite of everything he preached to young men in his early days
i cant take any of his points seriously anymore. patrice is double-rolling in his grave

Will Burr!

(Name of a talking horse)

wtf is up with liberals and their obsession with race? especially white ones who utterly despise themselves :feelswhat:

wtf is up with liberals and their obsession with race? especially white ones who utterly despise themselves :feelswhat:
I think they're all fetishists ngl
people on Stormfront obsess less about race than the average American liberal :feelsPop:

I think they're all fetishists ngl
people on Stormfront obsess less about race than the average American liberal :feelsPop:
Remember a Liberal Woke Black Hipster woman Natural hair who wears Piercings and are slim who shit on White men on twitter, exclusively date and fuck white guys while telling them about white privilege and she wouldn't touch a Black Man

Remember a Liberal Woke Black Hipster woman Natural hair who wears Piercings and are slim who shit on White men on twitter, exclusively date and fuck white guys while telling them about white privilege and she wouldn't touch a Black Man

lol, I can't even begin to grasp their reasoning or mindset :feelsPop: pure insanity

lol, I can't even begin to grasp their reasoning or mindset :feelsPop: pure insanity
They think about hating white guys 24/7, then they want white cock like white racist women who hates non whites but dated one, Lauren southern