Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Births have increased in states with abortion bans, research finds

France is cucked

And it also creates more incels

And it also creates more incels
No it doesn't. It increases teen pregnancy (but I thought teenagers were pure), which means the next generation of people will be less likely to have down syndrome and autism. Autism is caused by old breeding age mostly.

No it doesn't. It increases teen pregnancy (but I thought teenagers were pure), which means the next generation of people will be less likely to have down syndrome and autism. Autism is caused by old breeding age mostly.
I'm talking about facially and heightwise

I'm talking about facially and heightwise
How will having children younger increase incels And make them shorter/uglier? Autism is also responsible for facial features and inceldom, as proven in studied btw.

no_shit_sherlock.gif

How will having children younger increase incels And make them shorter/uglier? Autism is also responsible for facial features and inceldom, as proven in studied btw.
Less income.
Lower quality diets.
Less time for children.

dude the only non-autistic kids being born rn are tyrones chirrens. white people don't have kids period. or even in states that ban abortion whites just move to states that allow abortion or get an abortion in another state or use condoms/contraception. this abortion ban is counterproductive all it will do is increase the black birth rate (which already is high)

The abortion ban will affect lower income cohorts the most, the same cohorts where abuse, obesity, alcoholism, drug addiction, and mental illness are most prevalent.

yeah enjoy having more niggers and more single mothers now

sex haver problems

Based. More foids will have to settle down earlier thereby reducing hypergamy. It’s a shame even people here have fallen for soy arguments. Abortion does not prevent poor, dumb foids from having children. Females who abort have more children than those who don’t! Females who abort are mostly above the age of 20 and have at least some college experience.

In the long term, this will make females stay with partners for longer and disincentivize them from whoring around, just like the days of old

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back