Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bisexuals are just chadsexual women

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
"Bisexual" is just a term for a woman that likes tall & handsome men and if she cannot find one she'll gladly go for an average looking woman. Among Bisexuals women outnumber men 2 to 1.

Surveys in Western cultures find, on average, that about 93% of men and 87% of women identify as completely heterosexual, 4% of men and 10% of women as mostly heterosexual, 0.5% of men and 1% of women as evenly bisexual, 0.5% of men and 0.5% of women as mostly homosexual, and 2% of men and 0.5% of women as completely homosexual

So basically gays outnumber lesbians 4 to 1, yet despite this, 2.5 times as many women as men are open to fucking the same sex. How can that be? I think in reality the stats are even more one-sided. In reality lesbians pretty much don't exist, any lesbian could be "converted" by a 6'4 chad. Men can be completely homosexual but for women it's very rare, but bisexuality is extremelly common in women and as foids standards increase (and more foids cannot find their chad), the number of female-female partnerings will increase dramatically (as is already happening). Users here talk about gaymaxxing but in reality women have been gaymaxxing for 2 decades now and it's gonna get much, much, worse for sub-8 men.

Last edited:
Anyone who believes a foid is "bisexual" is mentally retarded.

lesbian foids have been the only foids who treat me like a human, i’m biased

Water Douse GIF

All foids chadsexual, if they can’t find a good looking male they’ll sleep with another Woman and when they do find a chad, they’ll share a lot of the time.

You must not be that bad looking then.
i don’t myself to be but I am a bit out of shape and not that thin, working on it, just got done gymaxxing right now in fact

Bisexual" is just a term for a woman that likes tall & handsome men and if she cannot find one she'll gladly go for an average looking woman. Among Bisexuals women outnumber men 2 to 1.
I agree.