Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bitchass pajeet professor stared over my shoulder while I took a final

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
For the past semester I've had to put up with this cunt-ass immigrant faggot. I'm failing his class, admittedly in part due to my own sloppiness, but also because of how unsympathetic he is. He's not lenient with due dates whatsoever, and he assigns huge projects where we're given the choice to either work in a group or alone, but are expected to do the former (naturally I have to work on these alone since I'm a truecel and can't find a group).

Anyway, I think he caught onto the fact that I was using Bing AI to cheat his quizzes, since my performance on them has been incongruent with the shit grades I've received on projects and the fact that I've shown up to like half his classes late. So today he shamelessly stood right behind me for the entire 2 hour duration of the exam. I looked back at him a couple times and this dirty fucking poonigger had the most disgusting smirk. I was fucking shaking with anger. I really wanted to throw my head back and break his nose, then play innocent afterward like I did it on accident, but the cowardly piss drinker never came in close enough range for me to pull it off. In the last stretch of the exam, once the kid next to me had finished and left, this bitch nigger sat in the chair right beside me so he could rest his legs while continuing to watch my screen.

For not studying and thinking I could cheat this shit, I got a fucking 52. I now have to waste a month of my Summer retaking his bullshit course to get an F off of my transcript. I hope this fucker gets beheaded by a Muslim on his next visit to poopland

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal to be in the West as a pajeet. I get mogged hard at college and am sometimes the only pajeet in my classes. By contrast, the town I grew up in was pretty much a streetshitter enclave with like 50% of my high school class being curries, but even there I was ostracized due to being visibly non-NT

Absolutely brutal to be in the West as a pajeet. The town I grew up in was pretty much a streetshitter enclave with like 50% of my high school class being curries, but even there I was ostracized due to being visibly non-NT
At least streets aren't covered in shit like in India :feelshaha:

There's no other option, going back to curryland is questionable decision.

At least streets aren't covered in shit like in India :feelshaha:

There's no other option, going back to curryland is questionable decision.
Moving back to curryland would see an immense drop in my standard of living, but it could be worth it due to me having a good deal worth of inherited land and property over there, as well as something resembling a social support system. Of course, I also hate that I'm a pawn of the kikes and don't want to participate in the invasion of white nations. Wereq grew up in the west like me, but he moved back to curryland with his parents a while ago.

I plan to leave the West at some point 'cause I don't see much of a future for myself here with all the societal ills and increasing cost of living. I'd like to get some money and then shitholemaxx somewhere, but I don't know if poo-in-the-street land is the best place to do that

@DarkStarDown @Grim_Reaper @ElTruecel

Can't wait for this Looney Tunes episode to be animated
Nicholas Cage Funny GIF - Nicholas Cage Funny Laughing GIFs

Moving back to curryland would see an immense drop in my standard of living, but it could be worth it due to me having a good deal worth of inherited land and property over there, as well as something resembling a social support system. Of course, I also hate that I'm a pawn of the kikes and don't want to participate in the invasion of white nations. Wereq grew up in the west like me, but he moved back to curryland with his parents a while ago.

I plan to leave the West at some point 'cause I don't see much of a future for myself here with all the societal ills and increasing cost of living. I'd like to get some money and then shitholemaxx somewhere, but I don't know if poo-in-the-street land is the best place to do that
Yeah you may end up on the streets using drugs because of that insane rat race in US, many people go insane from that it seems, you got sick, have to skip work and boom you're in debt and can't afford rent, medical help.

For not studying and thinking I could cheat this shit, I got a fucking 52. I now have to waste a month of my Summer retaking his bullshit course to get an F off of my transcript. I hope this fucker gets beheaded by a Muslim on his next visit to poopland
God damn Total Professor Death

Yea jewversity is so fucking gay. JFL only going cuz I pretty much have to but it’s legit useless nowadays since it doesn’t guarantee any jobs. Especially considering that connections are probably the most vital and it’s over for that if you’re a commuter.

Yeah you may end up on the streets using drugs because of that insane rat race in US, many people go insane from that it seems, you got sick, have to skip work and boom you're in debt and can't afford rent, medical help.
Lol well thankfully I’m not moving out unless 6+ figures with a spouse who makes 6+ figures is my situation. Otherwise it’s a complete waste to move out and I’m not renting after I move out the areas where people rent apartments yea fuck that lol

For the past semester I've had to put up with this cunt-ass immigrant faggot. I'm failing his class, admittedly in part due to my own sloppiness, but also because of how unsympathetic he is. He's not lenient with due dates whatsoever, and he assigns huge projects where we're given the choice to either work in a group or alone, but are expected to do the former (naturally I have to work on these alone since I'm a truecel and can't find a group).

Anyway, I think he caught onto the fact that I was using Bing AI to cheat his quizzes, since my performance on them has been incongruent with the shit grades I've received on projects and the fact that I've shown up to like half his classes late. So today he shamelessly stood right behind me for the entire 2 hour duration of the exam. I looked back at him a couple times and this dirty fucking poonigger had the most disgusting smirk. I was fucking shaking with anger. I really wanted to throw my head back and break his nose, then play innocent afterward like I did it on accident, but the cowardly piss drinker never came in close enough range for me to pull it off. In the last stretch of the exam, once the kid next to me had finished and left, this bitch nigger sat in the chair right beside me so he could rest his legs while continuing to watch my screen.

Study bro. Set your priorities straight.

Yea jewversity is so fucking gay. JFL only going cuz I pretty much have to but it’s legit useless nowadays since it doesn’t guarantee any jobs. Especially considering that connections are probably the most vital and it’s over for that if you’re a commuter.

View attachment 1155919
Mogs me to hell
Doctors are always needed

My Judaic math teacher does this too. She intrudes in my personal space all the fucking time and is always fucking rude and condescending to me. I wanna break her stupid bird’s beak with a steel chair.

I think my next avi should be Wile E. Coyote, 'cause I and every other currycel live like him

Exactly :yes::yes: So many people appear to think living in the US is a lot better than it actually is

View attachment 1155919
1000% agree on the importance of connections and that you're screwed if you're a commuter. I myself am a commuter lol.

Also, the guy in the vid mogs the fuck out of me

Study bro. Set your priorities straight.
I know, bro, but it's extremely hard to get motivated when I have no social circle. People don't realize how much easier having friends can make scholastic life; you can get answers for homework in GCs, heads-ups about what's going to be on the exam tomorrow, and more. You also of course have social outings to look forward to, which gives you a reason to feel motivated to work.
Thats harassment
Yep. Fuck this sadistic, personal space-invading, clown-ass pajeet.
My Judaic math teacher does this too. She intrudes in my personal space all the fucking time and is always fucking rude and condescending to me. I wanna break her stupid bird’s beak with a steel chair.
Brutal. I've had some Jew teachers too and they were all shit. Pajeets, Jews, and women literally all hated me before I hated them

Were the projects able to be done with AI?

curry professors are so soulless and decieving. I hate those stinky pajeets despite being a pajeet myself

Curry teachers take pleasure in humiliating and bullying their students. Seen it in Curryland million times. They also don't give a fuck about their students in general. Most curries in India are self taught.

Were the projects able to be done with AI?
If they were I wouldn't have failed them, jfl
curry professors are so soulless and decieving
:yes: :yes: :yes:
I've had 3 of them so far and 2 were shit
despite being a pajeet myself
In all technicality, I think "pajeet" is specific to Hindu/Hindu descent curries, so as a Muslim curry the term doesn't apply to you
Curry teachers take pleasure in humiliating and bullying their students. Seen it in Curryland million times. They also don't give a fuck about their students in general. Most curries in India are self taught.
I've heard about this, lol; they're even worse over in the mainland. Don't know how I'd be able to tolerate them
Kill curry teachers. Behead curry teachers. Roundhouse kick a curry teacher into the concrete. Slam dunk a curry teacher’s baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy brown teachers. Defecate in a curry teacher’s food. Launch curry teachers into the sun. Stir fry curry teachers in a wok. Toss curry...
incels.is
incels.is
That thread did come to mind today :feelskek: Shoutout to @jeetcel for this gem

I think "pajeet" is specific to Hindu/Hindu descent curries, so as a Muslim curry the term doesn't apply to you
Everyone from the subcontinent is Pajeets irrespective of religion

If they were I wouldn't have failed them, jfl
Yea fair enough, I didn't mean 100% of it but significant portions of it or it could give have helped a lot in starting it (ideas) which helps nonetheless in the long run, because I know there's some assignments where AI is practically useless, even with it giving ideas or any starting point.

I've had tons of shit professors over the years, and will probably make some threads addressing this: I also did pretty poorly this semester, and made a fucking D in a class that I honestly thought I would fail.
I felt the rage here, I like it; sounds like a genuine cunt of a professor tbh.
Fucking brutal, I had to retake a class once over the summer: It was after my Freshman year, which was very blackpilling, and was pretty miserable.
If I knew how to animate stuff, I would do a parody of this whole situation.

In fact, I could animate tons of shit I've seen and/or experienced.
God damn Total Professor Death
Based & agreed. (((professors)))
@DarkStarDown @Grim_Reaper @ElTruecel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
curry professors are so soulless and decieving. I hate those stinky pajeets despite being a pajeet myself
The currywhore one I had this past semester was annoying as shit & was objectively awful as a professor.

Sounds brutal, most professors & teachers here in the West are awful as well.

I've had tons of shit professors over the years, and will probably make some threads addressing this: I also did pretty poorly this semester, and made a fucking D in a class that I honestly thought I would fail.
That sucks, man. When I make a Discord (more like if, I guess, I know you've probably figured you can't depend on my word about that :feelskek:) we should start a collegecel GC. I think discussing our struggles and experiences as incels in Jewniversity could be useful for a number of reasons.
I felt the rage here, I like it
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I post a lot of threads and replies with a negative lean (tbh that's a given considering the context of this site), but I usually don't post with this level of anger. I hate this asshole streetshitter professor so much, man.
If I knew how to animate stuff, I would do a parody of this whole situation.
JFLLL
The currywhore one I had this past semester was annoying as shit & was objectively awful as a professor.
I know that aside from Jew Nersey and VIRGINia, Shitexas is another state with a lot of curries. Sucks that you had to deal with a currywhore professor, I'm glad the only 'Jeeta teachers I've had to deal with so far have been substitutes (aside from this one curry bitch tutor I had in elementary who would dig her fucking claw-like nails into my hands)

Absolutely brutal to be in the West as a pajeet. I get mogged hard at college and am sometimes the only pajeet in my classes. By contrast, the town I grew up in was pretty much a streetshitter enclave with like 50% of my high school class being curries, but even there I was ostracized due to being visibly non-NT
I often hear on twitter curries keep each other close often employ each other and only speak indian wonder why jeets in your hs didn't do the same

No point in that, atleast you have freedom in the west you can always move out and tell your niggeroid parents to fuck off from your life, in india you're a defacto slave of your parents til the moment you die(there literal laws for abandoning those fuckers AKA moving out), do whatever you want but never ever step in this country , it's worse than hell, everyone is devilish and wants to murder you .

Last edited:
shitholemaxx somewhere, but I don't know if poo-in-the-street land is the best place to do that
If You want to shithole Maxx go to some country like Fiji . Tropical paradise but with shitskins everywhere so you don't get mogged .

Last edited:
I often hear on twitter curries keep each other close often employ each other and only speak indian wonder why jeets in your hs didn't do the same
Friend groups in my HS were de-facto segregated for the most part. Whites hung out with whites, blacks hung out with blacks, and curries hung out with curries. Social hierarchies still applied within friend circles, though; so as a non-NT curry, I was at the bottom of the curry pecking order, even if I was taller and better-looking than most of them (by that I mean I was 5'9" to their 5'6" and a 3/10 to their 2/10; I am not a mogger by any means lmao)

Same shit is happening to me rn. Normies are cruel AF.
Brutal
No point in that, atleast you have freedom in the west you can always move out and tell your niggeroid parents to fuck off from your life, in india you're a defacto slave of your parents til the moment you die(there literal laws for abandoning those fuckers AKA moving out), do whatever you want but never ever step in this country , it's worse than hell, everyone is devilish and wants to murder you .
I've been to my grandfather's town in Andhra many times and it's not that bad. You are right that I'd never be able to achieve true financial independence from my family if I chose to live on inherited land, though, since my parents have as much of a claim to that land as I do.
If You want to shithole Maxx go to some country like Fiji . Tropical paradise but with shitskins everywhere so you don't get mogged .
That could be a good idea. Many Fijians look similar to curries to the point that even many darkskinned curries can LARP Fijian

I always laugh when I see the title lol "bitchass pajeet".