Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bitcoin is pumping

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
good stuff. If this continues I'm gonna take some profits and buy a new CPU and fan. Maybe idk. I should invest it into things I really need like tools tbh.

What do you cryptocels think? A major bull run incoming due to bitcoin ETF?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24R0gZvZcyE

Its tiresome to watch charts, and it devastating to lose a few cent as an incel

If Blackrock is buying, then the CBDCs are close.

man its pumpin hard yall.

cryptocels ftw tbh

A big argument for Bitcoin going way up.. is what else is there that is going to go up in the next few years.

got 50k in dogecoin brocel

I'm done coping with crypto, only lost money from this shit

I'm optimistic about crypto. I'm an oldcel so I remember like it was yesterday how everyone was saying what a stupid idea that the internet was in the mid to late 90s.

Boy did things change in the early 2000s. E-sports and LAN parties was the rage and after that the internet just exploded.

We can't even imagine a world without the internet today and I believe that will be the case with crypto in the next several years.

Artificial intelligence will take most of the spotlight in the next tech boom but Web3/Crypto will be right behind it. Everyone will be glued to the various metaverse games buying digital property/assets, NFTs, and trading with crypto.

Get in today and invest what you're willing to lose. If you really believe in it, go all out lol. Bitcoin and all the promising alt coins.

Go for it. What you got to lose as a sexless loser anyways.

You could be a crypto millionaire within 10-20+ years and retire early instead of work into your 60s and 70s.

Last edited:
You could be a crypto millionaire within 10-20+ years and retire early instead of work into your 60s and 70s.
Sounds like cope nowadays but yeah making some thousands is absolutely possible.

:soy:
you're literally losing money on the market with the best performances, how can you even do that
Stop pretending like most crypto investors/gamblers are winners. Most people lose their money and the ones who make big cash are a minority

Stop pretending like most crypto investors/gamblers are winners. Most people lose their money and the ones who make big cash are a minority
How can you lose money on a market that has been beating inflation for a decade ? You lose more money just keeping it on your bank account than in dogecoin. Not even joking. Dollars, euros ... all that shit is literal meme money.

How can you lose money on a market that has been beating inflation for a decade ? You lose more money just keeping it on your bank account than in dogecoin. Not even joking. Dollars, euros ... all that shit is literal meme money

Yes very true. Also, the reason why people lose money is because they don't HODL (hold on for dear life). The people who didn't sell out of fear are up right now if they DCA'd.

How can you lose money on a market that has been beating inflation for a decade ? You lose more money just keeping it on your bank account than in dogecoin. Not even joking. Dollars, euros ... all that shit is literal meme money.
Cool, then you should have no issue transfering all that worthless meme money to my bank account

Cool, then you should have no issue transfering all that worthless meme money to my bank account
I convert it into dogecoin actually

Looking good right now as its pumping again.

Always puts me in a good mood tbh.

I could use a new CPU and new fan as they are a couple years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back