Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Black chad gets over a thousands likes in Bumble, it's over

Are you @YouArentBlackPilled 's alt?

when i get musclesmaxxing from working out in the gymmaxxing, i want to go choke him out

Another JBB propagandist.

Waaaaait a second...

Waaaaait a second...

What's I am saying :lul:

What's I am saying :lul:

The video is by Austin Dunham himself. But the thread is by @YouArentBlackPilled. Strange coincidence that they both would try the same experiment. Or maybe that's where he got the idea to try the experiment. But then, why do an experiment that's already been done?

Or MAYBE @YouArentBlackPilled is actually Austin Dunham. Dunham is a known narcissist who derives pleasure from knowing other people have less than him. So maybe he's on this forum laughing at how much sex we're not having compared to, supposedly, him.

The video is by Austin Dunham himself. But the thread is by @YouArentBlackPilled. Strange coincidence that they both would try the same experiment. Or maybe that's where he got the idea to try the experiment. But then, why do an experiment that's already been done?

Or MAYBE @YouArentBlackPilled is actually Austin Dunham. Dunham is a known narcissist who derives pleasure from knowing other people have less than him. So maybe he's on this forum laughing at how much sex we're not having compared to, supposedly, him.
Interesting observation but there isn't enough evidence to connect the dots here. But OP is really obsessing over tyrones like @YouArentBlackPilled did.

Seems like they prefer light skinned nigs

Not watching, but all those girls in the thumb look fat and ugly.

Fucking black monkey. This kind should be only kept as slaves like they were in the past.

I really hate any kind of muscular jock.

Okay, so what's the big news here? Chads and Tyrones get all the foids, no shit

"Muh blacks can only pull ugly chicks"

Foids complain about men having no game, but they themselves have no game at all either. Fucking simpletons.

Foids complain about men having no game, but they themselves have no game at all either. Fucking simpletons.
aaaa but you know how it is. They are the prize. We have to impress them to be with them, not the other way around.

Seems like they prefer light skinned nigs
They do….. I’ve been saying this for the longest time. Stacy goes crazy for lighter skinned niggers and it’s not funny, Arabs, Latinas, Asians, Indians ALL the fucking women love lighter skinned niggers but we generalize them with ugly niggers, I’ve witnessed it in California

I’m not Austin, I wish I was him….. I’m also white kekek

Interesting observation but there isn't enough evidence to connect the dots here. But OP is really obsessing over tyrones like @YouArentBlackPilled did.
Tyrone’s are the most disrespected in the Blackpill space, most of you haven’t seen a true Tyrone, Austin isn’t even close to what I’ve witnessed in person. I just give respect wheres it’s due so all the incels here know race is not as big of a factor to getting women. It’s all about height and looks like I always said buddy kekek

Tyrone’s are the most disrespected in the Blackpill space, most of you haven’t seen a true Tyrone, Austin isn’t even close to what I’ve witnessed in person. I just give respect wheres it’s due so all the incels here know race is not as big of a factor to getting women. It’s all about height and looks like I always said buddy kekek
I've been in incel spaces where they only worship tyrones/chaddams and saw how well they actually perform so I don't actually disagree with any of the points you are making. Average nigger on the other hand is still an incel, you aint convincing me otherwise.

I've been in incel spaces where they only worship tyrones/chaddams and saw how well they actually perform so I don't actually disagree with any of the points you are making. Average nigger on the other hand is still an incel, you aint convincing me otherwise.
Average niggers aren’t necessarily incels either unless they’re sub5’s like the rest of us kek There's always foids out there who want them, also I’m not sure your white, us whites usually have higher IQ but you seem slow

Average niggers aren’t necessarily incels either unless they’re sub5’s like the rest of us kek There's always foids out there who want them, also I’m not sure your white, us whites usually have higher IQ but you seem slow
wdym slow? btw i'm not really white since I have asian dna.

Yeah but it’s definitely societal programming. the masses get bombarded with propaganda. All I see are shows and and advertisements with white women and light skinned niggers. Then women operate off of hivemind behavior.

"Women don't like niggers" copers on suicide watch