Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Black Community Feminized

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
In alot of black community's. They have weirdly put so much importance on their women. More than any other race. Go on Netflix and put 'Black Stories'. Alot of the shows have to do with women being superheroes, assassin's or something. Always a black woman being masculine and becoming a fighter or some shit. Even black father's giving more to their daughters than their sons. (I personally remember my dad treated my sister better and buying her more stuff)

It's like women are In control and are the dominant ones in black communitys. It's completely feminised.
Even black friends I knew talked about how much they respect women and how valuable they are. "Our black Queens".

Its surprising because I used to think that Black's were based and were the most abusive to foids. And that we had the most masculine dark triad men with the least simps. I thought masculinity was dominant within black community.

Turns out I was wrong. We are such cucks and are getting feminized. Like will smith. oVER. We're such women worshippers. It's embarrassing

Last edited:
KEEP BLACK SISTAS ON DAH MAP!

Like I've always said blacks are the women of the male gender.
I used to think that us Black's were based and were abusive to foids. And that we had the most masculine dark triad men with the least simps.
Nah, I've heard most of them hide behind that thugmaxxed Tyrone stereotype and always try to protect that image(like by outcasting the "white acting" blacks) but most are pussy whipped simps that project their women worshiping traits on to other races.

Even black father's giving more to their daughters than their sons. (I personally remember my dad treated my sister better and buying her more stuff)
this is the same in western soycieties

Like I've always said blacks are the women of the male gender.

Nah, I've heard most of them hide behind that thugmaxxed Tyrone stereotype and always try to protect that image(like by outcasting the "white acting" blacks) but most are pussy whipped simps that project their women worshiping traits on to other races.
Damn,I always assumed that low iq thugmaxxers would beat up sheboons and say "bitches ain Shii". And they would place no value on women. Ngl,I kind of admired how based and gangsta they were. That masculinity was what I aspired to be like.

It's pathetic that even the most stereotypically violent race is feminized and has estrogen filled men. They was a time when we were the most violent and based race and shamed anyone for being gay or feminine.

But now even thugmaxxers are gay af. So many homosexuals in black communities and women are given more empowerment. Fucking ovER. Anyway what am I even doing race allegiance coping? I'm an inkwell. I'm not even wanted in my own community :feelsrope:

In alot of black community's. They have weirdly put so much importance on their women. More than any other race. Go on Netflix and put 'Black Stories'. Alot of the shows have to do with women being superheroes, assassin's or something. Always a black woman being masculine and becoming a fighter or some shit.
iu
iu

iu
iu

I agree, I'm so fucking sick of black women being placed in main roles for no fucking reason

iu
iu

iu
iu

I agree, I'm so fucking sick of black women being placed in main roles for no fucking reason
Wdym nigga? Dey our black queenz. Dawnt tawk down on my bwak queenz. Wetz empowa dem becoz zey strong and independunt. (my best shot at mocking ebonics,was it good or nah?)

Bruh to be honest its just over for men in this decade

It's pathetic that even the most stereotypically violent race is feminized and has estrogen filled men. They was a time when we were the most violent and based race and shamed anyone for being gay or feminine.

But now even thugmaxxers are gay af. So many homosexuals in black communities and women are given more empowerment. Fucking ovER. Anyway what am I even doing race allegiance coping? I'm an inkwell. I'm not even wanted in my own community :feelsrope:
“You’re not black enough.”

I don't watch movies or series.