Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black foid moves into a luxury white area and gets bullied by whites. This is why ethnics shouldn't live with white people

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Any ethnic that lives with white people get bullied. Ethnics living with white people it hell on earth.

This foid moved in with white people in a luxury area. Old white man asks if she belongs there and blocks her car. Then the white man files a report against her. The people leasing the property to her also warn her and not the white man.

I know this is a woman but this applies even more to ethnic men. Living with white people is one of the reasons for inceldom for ethnic men. This proves ethnics shouldn't live with whites. Ethnics should only live with their fellow ethnics.

View: https://twitter.com/fvkntk/status/1473660436365160451

View: https://twitter.com/fvkntk/status/1473658360365043717

Last edited:
this man just knows statistics and thought this would be the most appropriate behaviour in this uncertainty

Based grandpa, if a white woman moved to a black hood she wouldve got raped 20 times and you are complaining about a neighbor checking if you live there? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Black people problems lmao.
this man just knows statistics and thought this would be the most appropriate behaviour in this uncertainty

Child's play. I'm the only ethnic in my entire white family.

Ethnics should only live with their fellow ethnics.
JFL ethnics rob each other all the time, dealing with some dumb cumskin boomer is better than being scared for your life and your property in some shithole nigger neighborhood
Child's play. I'm the only ethnic in my entire white family.
how do they treat you?

If your a grown adult letting someone bully you that's on you. Ram his car

And possible get fined thousands of dollars or go to jail? nice theory
notice how she's alone with her niglet :lul: the niglet's father is nowhere to be seen

People of different race and culture cant coexist in one community, no matter who they are.

JFL ethnics rob each other all the time, dealing with some dumb cumskin boomer is better than being scared for your life and your property in some shithole nigger neighborhood

how do they treat you?

What I mean is ethnics should live with their own people. Blacks live with blacks, latino live with latino, arabs live with arabs ect.

"Get your smelly ass out of here niggress, don't you have a hut to go live in?"

Blacks live with blacks
and look how that turns out :feelskek:
if a nigga has enough money to save his life and leave his shithole ghetto neighborhood then he should move out to a rich gated community, dealing with some racist retarded boomer would be 1000 times better than being scared for your life

And possible get fined thousands of dollars or go to jail? nice theory

notice how she's alone with her niglet :lul: the niglet's father is nowhere to be seen
I mean she seems like she can afford it

This foid moved in with white people in a luxury area. Old white man asks if she belongs there and blocks her car. Then the white man files a report against her. The people leasing the property to her also warn her and not the white man.
Their behaviour while absurd has some rational thought behind it. White boomers did not live in an era of rich women, especially not rich black women. One look at this woman's behaviour and her vocabulary outs her as a young 80 IQ black slut.

I don't know what this woman does for a living but I am almost 100% sure that she can't afford to live there on her own. So a betabuxxer is almost certainly involved. This boomer just does not understand that a white normie is willing to beta provide this hard for an ugly black whore.

White boomers did not live in an era of rich women, especially not rich black women. One look at this woman's behaviour and her vocabulary outs her as a young 80 IQ black slut.
I don't get why they bother putting so much effort when they're going to be dead soon anyway.

It's never going back to the white utopia it used to be, so they're better off just living in the glory days at home before they no longer exist

I don't get why they bother putting so much effort when they're going to be dead soon anyway.

It's never going back to the white utopia it used to be, so they're better off just living in the glory days at home before they no longer exist
Well. I imagine they spent a fortune to move away from loud black bitches just to find out that a woman who looks like a black prostitute moved in next doors. As a result they will now have to deal with seeing a bunch of Tyrones coming in and out of the building to meet the woman. They will have to deal with a loud black woman arguing with her boyfriends. etc

Well. I imagine they spent a fortune to move away from loud black bitches just to find out that a woman who looks like a black prostitute moved in next doors. As a result they will now have to deal with seeing a bunch of Tyrones coming in and out of the building to meet the woman. They will have to deal with a loud black woman arguing with her boyfriends. etc
True, you aren't wrong. Still though, all they're giving her is more ammo to expose them and make their lives more of a living hell.

Now they're already on social media, and I'm sure they'll eventually be doxxed if this picks up traction

That racist boomer shit won't fly in the modern era unless you're in the lower parts of Texas. Anywhere else and you're just asking to be ostracized

Last edited:
Boomers have too much time on their hands. We should have let covid rip through them as comeuppance for all their selfishness

Segregation is based

"Get your smelly ass out of here niggress, don't you have a hut to go live in?"
brutal :blackpill: that is what the Boomer was thinking.

Racepill never ends
Boomers have too much time on their hands. We should have let covid rip through them as comeuppance for all their selfishness
tbh they need rmeoveball the restrictions and no longer force vaccines.

Why are you worried about a ho, OP?
She has a better life than all of us and now also lives in a good neighborhood. Fuck her

Why are you worried about a ho, OP?
She has a better life than all of us and now also lives in a good neighborhood. Fuck her
Some Ethnics earn similar money as her. And they will suffer similar racism if they try to luxury building Maxx. Over @PPEcel have rich white boomers discriminated against you?

Some Ethnics earn similar money as her. And they will suffer similar racism if they try to luxury building Maxx. Over @PPEcel have rich white boomers discriminated against you?
If it was a man I would care but just look at her profile pic. I don‘t give a shit about a ho that probably even gets betabuxxed

If it was a man I would care but just look at her profile pic. I don‘t give a shit about a ho that probably even gets betabuxxed
true she probably onlyfans maxxed

nignogs did this to themselves with retarded BLM movements, separate but equal right?

nignogs did this to themselves with retarded BLM movements, separate but equal right?
Tbh whites should have given nigs their own state post civil war and some startup money + education. Then wall them off after a decade or two. Cuck whites instead let em run wild

Larp, women don't get bullied

How come these people always complain about whites but are using their technology and trying to get into good neighborhoods that their “cuzins” didnt already rot down?

Brutal. I have Mixed feelings about this, she isn't violent and deranged, so I don't know what warrants the discrimination. But at same time, she's a foids so idk.

Last edited:
Asians don't seem to have this problem in white areas.
I guess the nigger's reputation precedes them

Asians don't seem to have this problem in white areas.
I guess the nigger's reputation precedes them
Do you think it's fair for innocent Blacks to pay the price for other Blacks antics?

I'm a chink living in a primarily white neighborhood and nobody has ever disrespected me like this. I mean sure, I'm invisible to the white foids as a sex partner, but other than that everyone is courteous and polite.

Better safe than sorry. :feelsohh:
I can't stop another Black from robbing a bank, so why should I pay the price? I'm screwed no matter what. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I'm a chink living in a primarily white neighborhood and nobody has ever disrespected me like this. I mean sure, I'm invisible to the white foids as a sex partner, but other than that everyone is courteous and polite.
Brutal. I have Mixed feelings about this, she isn't violent and deranged, so I don't know what warrants the discrimination. But at same time, she's a foids so idk.
apparently she didn't wait her turn and use the clicker when entering the building. That's what the Boomer was asking her to show.
As building policy requires it. Still retarded of the Boomer though to be this paranoid.

blacks and foids are so privileged they barely face any bullshit, she literally said this is the first time she got ''discriminated'', which again this is product of blacks constantly verbally and physically attacking whites in real life and in social media, so it's not susprised there's a general distrust to them. Bitch, yesterday I had to deal with some retarded foid in the bus acting as If I was ''staring'' at her multiple times when in reality I was looking at the opposite direction, you had to wait what, 20 to 30 years before you ever faced discrimination in your pathetic life?

this is not any different than foids being responsible of creating incels for numerous reasons and then crying when said incels turn out to be mysoginistic.

just get in prison theory

blacks and foids are so privileged they barely face any bullshit, she literally said this is the first time she got ''discriminated'', which again this is product of blacks constantly verbally and physically attacking whites in real life and in social media, so it's not susprised there's a general distrust to them. Bitch, yesterday I had to deal with some retarded foid in the bus acting as If I was ''staring'' at her multiple times when in reality I was looking at the window, you had to wait what, 20 to 30 years before you ever faced discrimination in your pathetic life?

this is not any different than foids being responsible of creating incels for numerous reasons and then crying when said incels turn out to be mysoginistic.

just get in prison theory
just go to prison bro:lul::lul::lul:
2707238E FFE8 4509 8434 5FF87FF8C507

Only cumskin Americans can be as entitled as to try something like this, seriously. :feelskek:

Like, this strand of vigilantism is very American. The idea that "Oh, I am entitled to appoint myself as my neighborhood's safety patrol and accost everyone on the street"[UWSL] is so fucking retarded. [/UWSL]

I spent most of my time in the U.S. in a boarding school where there were a fair amount of international students so I wasn't that out of place. A blackcel might have been, though. If I wasn't there I was in a hotel. So idk.

Who the fuck cares

and look how that turns out :feelskek:
if a nigga has enough money to save his life and leave his shithole ghetto neighborhood then he should move out to a rich gated community, dealing with some racist retarded boomer would be 1000 times better than being scared for your life

Blacks are the exception. Other ethnics don't do that. Blacks should live with blacks and let whatever happens between them happen.

All the other ethnics don't stab each other.

White boomers are worse than joggers. If only COVID was more deadly

Tree swinging uppity niggers

People of different race and culture cant coexist in one community, no matter who they are.
People from same race and culture can't coexist either. Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back