Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black foidkinder blackpills herself on looks when she looks in the mirror

Fucking heartbreaking.
Didn't see any dimples though ?

She tells the male to "shut up" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

But it's kind of sad

What the foiddresser should have said:

"Yes sweetie, yes you are, but don't worry, the hole in between your legs means you cannot fail!"

The girls when she grows up:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TPFBI2sYik

Pretty good ratio tbh :lul:

Last edited:
ha! the niglet instinctively knows that the sheboon is just bullshitting her :feelshaha:

Even kids know being ugly its one of the worst things that can happen to you

Ngl I feel sorry for very young foids like these. She's still at that age of innocence before she'll inevitably discover fakeup and become a chad only whore

Society is much more superficial today then it was for our parents in the 60s or 70s. Kids are born with a smartphone in their hands now and consequentially become self aware about their appearance from a younger age than when we first realised what we look like. When I was 4, I'm pretty sure all I cared about was Lego. Kids shouldn't even have thoughts like these. not until their preteens anyway

Ngl I feel sorry for very young foids like these. She's still at that age of innocence before she'll inevitably discover fakeup and become a chad only whore

Society is much more superficial today then it was for our parents in the 60s or 70s. Kids are born with a smartphone in their hands now and consequentially become self aware about their appearance from a younger age than when we first realised what we look like. When I was 4, I'm pretty sure all I cared about was Lego. Kids shouldn't even have thoughts like these. not until their preteens anyway
Makes you think how much of BLM and feminist LARping is due to suppressed ugliness shame

First 30 seconds is me every morning

even 4yo know for lookism and racepill and adults soys denies it.