Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Black foids are the scum of the earth

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
Sheboos are the lowest form of human to exist on this planet. They are parasitic like most women, but ten times worse because of their attitudes. I haven't even heard a man say he likes black foids in years now since most men turn towards latinas and they're now starting to realize how insufferable they are.

They serve no value in this world other than to annoy, they love being defiant for the sake of it whether they are your cashier, subboridate or are being arrested.

Why can't we beat women back into their place like the good ole days? At least then, they'd have more control. If they want to act like primates, they should be treated as such.

Every study and statistics shows that they are on the bottom of the totem pole but act like they're 'kweens who don't deserve to be taken to a chain restaurant'. This especially goes for the dark skin ones who tend to be the most aggressive and combative foids of them all. They have more testosterone than a weight lifter since I've met weight lifters on steriods who are less angry and get into less fights than these sheeboo monkey whores.

Most of them are fat, ugly, rude, wear ridiculously long nails, eyelashes, and someone elses hair and love to pull up the race card when they don't get their way. By God, of all the foids in the world, they're the most stuck up.

They have the audacity to claim white foids want to be black so bad but then they wear blonde wigs, Brazilian hair, colored eye contacts, and put lighter skin niggers over darker skin ones.

They all want 6'0 Tyrone with his shit and success together with no redeemable wife qualities. They want this only after getting knocked up with 8 little monkeys by 3 Tyrones at a higher rate than most other toilets on the planet.

They should all be rounded up and shot like the disgusting animals they are.

All foids are the same but at least white foids can be pretty.

All foids are the same but at least white foids can be pretty.
80% of white foids are ugly as shit :feelspuke:, a good looking asian foid mogs all beings on earth

Also they can fuck white chad and put down bm which most of them are currently doing on TikTok . It’s like them being with a slave master whilst laughing at bm BEASTS!

80% of white foids are ugly as shit
EVEN if this true, this means that niggers, chinks and other subhumans have 0% attractive foids so my point still stands.

Also they make the ugliest boys aswell all the niggas you see walking around came from a bw a white crack head can produce an attractive baby

They also are very violent

fucking disgusting she booon

zoomer foids are the scum of the earth, i would say

They are primitive inbred savages who belong in a zoo

Sheboos are the lowest form of human to exist on this planet. They are parasitic like most women, but ten times worse because of their attitudes. I haven't even heard a man say he likes black foids in years now since most men turn towards latinas and they're now starting to realize how insufferable they are.

They serve no value in this world other than to annoy, they love being defiant for the sake of it whether they are your cashier, subboridate or are being arrested.

Why can't we beat women back into their place like the good ole days? At least then, they'd have more control. If they want to act like primates, they should be treated as such.

Every study and statistics shows that they are on the bottom of the totem pole but act like they're 'kweens who don't deserve to be taken to a chain restaurant'. This especially goes for the dark skin ones who tend to be the most aggressive and combative foids of them all. They have more testosterone than a weight lifter since I've met weight lifters on steriods who are less angry and get into less fights than these sheeboo monkey whores.

Most of them are fat, ugly, rude, wear ridiculously long nails, eyelashes, and someone elses hair and love to pull up the race card when they don't get their way. By God, of all the foids in the world, they're the most stuck up.

They have the audacity to claim white foids want to be black so bad but then they wear blonde wigs, Brazilian hair, colored eye contacts, and put lighter skin niggers over darker skin ones.

They all want 6'0 Tyrone with his shit and success together with no redeemable wife qualities. They want this only after getting knocked up with 8 little monkeys by 3 Tyrones at a higher rate than most other toilets on the planet.

Can't agree more :feelsokman:
However, I'll still fuck if I get the chance and having no other choices :feelsbadman::feelstrash:

80% of white foids are ugly as shit :feelspuke:, a good looking asian foid mogs all beings on earth
ehhhhhh not sure I agree but every race has its highs and lows

I am disgusted by the fact that ugly black sheboons feel entitled to chads while they reject any guy that is average or below-average in looks.

They are so fucking mean man, Always stay away from them