Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Black girls are so annoying

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
They aren't even attractive you can even agrue they uglier than curries cuz some curries can look white can't say with Sheboons they so fucking annoying all they do is talk loud and be ghetto I have blacks sheboons as coworkers they're so fucking annoying to deal with they're low IQ fucking disgusting looking at their african pheno

The greatest irony is that of all the demographics of femoids they're the most likely to consider themselves "beautiful"

:feelskek:

i don't think it's the problem is black girls i think it's just a ghetto problem
ghetto white women act like this too and think they're the most beautiful people on earth even when they're a 300 pound single mother because black men simp over them
i haven't seen this issue with white washed black women as much

Sheboons are so masculine :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

i don't think it's the problem is black girls i think it's just a ghetto problem
ghetto white women act like this too and think they're the most beautiful people on earth even when they're a 300 pound single mother because black men simp over them
Ghetto white girls are still hot unlike ghetto blacks

Ghetto white girls are still hot unlike ghetto blacks
yeah no

just like how we're treated

Tell me it ask for link but how do I copy link
Just create an account of tumbler, and post your desired pics there and copy the link and paste it here;
or

sheboons are the curries of the foids

bottom of the barrel smv

yes some can be hot :ahegao: especially mullato

Sheboons are nasty as fuck.

They aren't even attractive you can even agrue they uglier than curries cuz some curries can look white can't say with Sheboons they so fucking annoying all they do is talk loud and be ghetto I have blacks sheboons as coworkers they're so fucking annoying to deal with they're low IQ fucking disgusting looking at their african pheno
Try having one for a mother like me

The greatest irony is that of all the demographics of femoids they're the most likely to consider themselves "beautiful"

:feelskek:

Always makes me lol, especially the obese one. :feelshaha: