Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Black Mirror: Bandersnatch premiered today. Post your paths.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The Black Mirror Christmas Special is a "Choose Your Own Adventure" episode. It's 1984. Stefan is a game developer living with his dad who copes with mental illness through medication and therapy. When the opportunity of a lifetime strikes, he's been given a chance to develop a AAA video game title for the 1984 Christmas season.

Post your whole path, even if you restart. Factor in restarts.

SUGAR PUFFS/FROSTIES

(We'll eat the Sugar Puffs. The Frosties can eat ME. Flakes are a wholly inferior cereal, they're not made for milk, flakes might've been the way to go back when we had no other options but we have the technology.)

THOMPSON TWINS/NOW 2

(I always go with a variety of bands.)

ACCEPT/REFUSE

(Of course I accept the job. But Colin tells me I made the wrong choice? And so now Stefan says he's "starting over." The day replays, but Colin and Stefan seem to show the effects of having gone through this path together before?)

ACCEPT/REFUSE

(Now we refuse.)

YES/NO

(Talk to the therapist about Mom. Why not?)

NO

(I have no choice in this. Stefan already said he refused to leave.)

PHAEDRA/THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE

(The weeb in my compelled me pick this album.)

THROW TEA OVER COMPUTER/SHOUT AT DAD

(It was either this or destroy the computer! I love you, Dad, but I have a job to do. As my dad, I'm sure you understand.)

VISIT DR. HAYNES/FOLLOW COLIN

(Real talk, I barely saw Colin walking there, so maybe that persuaded my decision. But I can't just run away from my dad. We're parked here.)

BITE NAILS/PULL EARLOBE

(Biting nails will draw blood. Don't do that.)

TAKE THEM/FLUSH THEM

(I think I fucked up here. "He doesn't need the meds" I figured. "I'm controlling him" I figured.)

DESTROY COMPUTER/HIT DESK

(CANNOT destroy the game. I'm on the clock.)

PICK UP FAMILY PHOTO/PICK UP BOOK

(Uhhhh... pick up the photo. Remember you have a family that loves you. No, wait, don't think about how you have a mother who's dead now... damn it...)

THROW TEA OVER COMPUTER/DESTROY COMPUTER

(See, now I know I fucked up somewhere. I have no choice now but to ruin the game.)

NETFLIX/"White Bear Symbol"

( :giga: No!!! The White Bear symbol is evil!!!)

TELL HIM MORE/TRY TO EXPLAIN

(I panicked, I should've Tried To Explain.)

TELL HIM MORE/STOP THE CONVERSATION

(Well I can't just leave him hanging.)

YES/FUCK YEAH

(Yeah, I like entertainment, everyone loves entertainment, right?)

LEAP THROUGH THE WINDOW/FIGHT HER

(Ahhhh... :waitwhat:)

KARATE CHOP DAD/KICK HIM IN THE BALLS

(Did I "win?")

There are, allegedly, 5 endings you can get. If you've got Netflix, consider this your Christmas toy to play with.

Last edited:
Is there any SJW shit on this show? I've been thinking of watching it...

I can't recall off the top of my head, the major takeaway people focus on from the show is "Technology is bad." But I don't think that's what the show is supposed to be saying.

started with frosted flakes :feelstastyman:
played 3 times
got the bullshit karate ending
got the one where stefan goes on the train
and one where he kills the dad and gets 2.5/5

apparently the movie is much more open when you take the sugar puffs

The last episode was the worst sjw bullshit I have ever seen in my life that I started to hate the whole show because of it, looking back now there are small sjw scenes in other episodes, but holy shit the ending was so fucking bad.