Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel black pedo call out richfag gooks for buying up too much property and pumping rent up

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
The reason why retarded cumskincels are suffering a recession.
Based chinkies!
Tell me you know nothing about demographics and economics without telling me you know nothing about demographics and economics :feelsjuice:

Tell me you know nothing about demographics and economics without telling me you know nothing about demographics and economics :feelsjuice:
Spotted the seething cumskin :feelskek:

of course you do, your jewish herders programmed you to :feelsjuice:

you make such a great slave race, good goy :owo:
I would fucking kill you, stupid cumskin nigger

I would fucking kill you, stupid cumskin nigger
27513.jpg

k but wait until I'm done bleaching all your female relatives :feelsjuice:
They would never give your virgin GrAY cumskin ass a chance.
Better off jumping a building, faggot :feelsYall:

Joined Jul 13, 2020

newgen + shitskin + L + pokefag avatar + inbred + 75 + didn't ask

:feelsjuice:
I fucked your mom yesterday, you are having a brother soon stupid cumskin retard.
(And also she is going to die, I poisoned her drinks because she is such a dumb slut)

why is he specifically calling out asians. whites also jack up the prices.

Here in the sf bay area, both whites and asians practice NIMBYism. which is just another way of saying "keep the niggers out".

White and Asian folks in Marin county, the peninsula, the south bay are insane when it comes to keeping the niggers out. they go to great lengths to do so because they want their property values to increase. they are already rich for tech money in silicon valley but they wanna get richer lol. Meanwhile the marginalized niggers and spics living in their slums are getting poorer and poorer.

Last edited:
why is he specifically calling out asians. whites also jack up the prices.

Here in the sf bay area, both whites and asians practice NIMBYism. which is just another way of saying "keep the niggers out".

White and Asian folks in Marin county, the peninsula, the south bay are insane when it comes to keeping the niggers out. they go to great lengths to do so because they want their property values to increase. they are already rich for tech money in silicon valley but they wanna get richer lol. Meanwhile the marginalized niggers and spics living in their slums are getting poorer and poorer.
the rich Jews, whites and Asians,curries need the shit beat out of em. Too many of em have fucked the housing market which is hurting spics/nigs and low tier curries like me. Government needs to force housing without consent.

based af, chinks have ruined the property prices in my city im glad my parents bought a house before this shit happened but i'll never be able to afford anything unless i moneymaxx to an extreme level
we need all the richfag property owners lynched tbh, Mao 2.0. Also need far far more housing built