Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black people have become the Pharaohs of the modern world

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
-
It's that time of the day where we talk about my mortal enemies: The Homo Erectus (aka: Africans)

So why do I call dindu nuffins Pharaohs? It's simple. Blacks have been elevated to the status of divine beings, similar to that of the ancient kings of Egypt. For example, uttering the word "nigger" will cause you to get expelled from your school, fired from your job, and/or lose social status. Not only that but if a Homo Erectus is in your vicinity when you utter the sacred word you WILL get brutally beat up and possibly murdered and everyone in society will cheer like a rabid pack of hyenas. "Because you committed the ultimate sin of insulting our kings!"

That's just the start. Jiggaboos appear in 50% of advertisements despite making up 13% of the population. They have an unstoppable movement funded by the government in the form of Black lives Matter. Nigs have the backing of multi-billion corporations protecting them. A chocolate cricket could rape your mother and face zero time in prison. It just goes on and on and on. Even through all of this they still claim to be oppressed by society.

So my friends, when you're staring into the face of death as a future astronaut bashes your skull in, never forget to give thanks to our Lord George Floyd. For he died for our sins. Amen.

read every word :feelsokman:
see you in the ban appeals OP :feelskek:

Last edited:
Only braincucks, official cucks and foid elevated niggers for their BBC to the status of "Pharaohs".

It all revolves foids foidding and cucks cucking.

Hopefully Anglos will wake up from this nightmare and execute nigger roaches.

the virgin african-americans
bloods-crips-noi-baltimore.jpg

v2-crips2.jpg

richmond-virginia-ee-uu-18-de-enero-de-2021-los-miembros-de-virginia-black-panthers-y-fred-hampton-gun-club-estan-de-guardia-mientras-se-reunen-durante-el-dia-del-cabildeo-credito-raquel-natalicchio-zuma-wire-alamy-live-news-2e3kc4h.jpg

vs the chad african-africans
the-hyena-and-other-men-pieter-hugo-6.jpg

Militants.jpg

images

True they've attained divine status among ameriMUTTs and Eurocucks. Insane

I avoid negro culture

So my friends, when you're staring into the face of death as a future astronaut bashes your skull in, never forget to give thanks to our Lord George Floyd. For he died for our sins. Amen.
"future astronaut" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: