Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious black pilling my therapist

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
so basically i have bipolar disorder so i have to go to mental hospital every week or month so they can "progress my recovery" . this time i decided i will truly say how i feel like at first i told her that people are born not equally and some people have it easier to achieve their dreams , and ofc some men are luckier then others in looks , then i told her how my face is deformed and i have sleepy eye and girls don't want to talk to me whenever i approach them and how they ghost me then she says "muh girls don't know you thats why they don't accept your invitation:foidSoy:"and ofc we all know that's bull shit , after that i told her how every time i try to improve myself or to get out of my horrible situation i fail . so after that she concluded "you need to stop thinking about things like that you're too young , and you must stop looking down on yourself be positive in your thinking " i am like whore what do you think brought me her if it isn't to positive think , its hard to think positivily when every time you try you fail when you are ugly and have 0 friends , and now i am 17 years old missing out on teen love and have 0 social skills everyone i know is fake and hate me they think i am weird.
honestly i know i am pretty young and i still have to wait but then again will things get better by time ? THEY ALWAYS SAY "IN YOUR 20s BRO" but how can that happen when i have 0 social skills and ugly asf subhuman rapist look like goblin fucking kill me:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

not a single word

Meanwhile a Chinese toilet friend told me that she has a friend with Bipolar Disorder who had 2 gangbangs in one day, one with 20 Turkish dudes and one with 20 African dudes. She did 40 men in one day and then they robbed her of all of her valuables. As she couldn't identify which men stole her belongings she went berserk and ended up institutionalised.

The difference one chromosome makes, a man with BP sleeps with 0 toilets, a toilet with BP sleeps with at least 40 a day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Meanwhile a Chinese toilet friend told me that she has a friend with Bipolar Disorder who had 2 gangbangs in one day, one with 20 Turkish dudes and one with 20 African dudes. She did 40 men in one day and then they robbed her of all of her valuables. As she couldn't identify which men stole her belongings she went berserk and ended up institutionalised.

The difference one chromosome makes, a man with BP sleeps with 0 toilets, a toilet with BP sleeps with at least 40 a day. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
it's always shown that women with mental illness are considered cute and attractive

thanks for convincing me not to go to therapy lol, thinking that things will get better as you age past your teenage years into adulthood is wishful thinking cope that doesn't actually mean anything of value since there are no objective facts to back up the claim that things will get better other than hoping they will.
it's always shown that women with mental illness are considered cute and attractive
when men can't get normal women, they turn to the mentally ill girls since they are perceived to be more vulnerable & easy to manipulate

how can that happen when i have 0 social skills and ugly asf subhuman rapist look like goblin fucking ki
looksmaxx and socialskillsmaxx bro, or else you'll regret it.

Teenage love is very important.

17 is too young to be "over", maybe you should focus on your education, and get a good job first.

Tell her / him the reality that top 50% of male teens got laid at 13 to 14 and 20 or 20+ is late, see what they reply.

looksmaxx and socialskillsmaxx bro, or else you'll regret it.

Teenage love is very important.

17 is too young to be "over", maybe you should focus on your education, and get a good job first.
i cant i have 0 friends and the ones i considered to be friends ghosted me
and how can i looksmaxx if my face is deformed .

and talk to the elderly folks there
rather kill myself than have my only friends be demented 80 year olds that have a 50/50 chance of dying everyday

rather kill myself than have my only friends be demented 80 year olds that have a 50/50 chance of dying everyday
they're not supposed to be your friends, they're people for you to practice your social skills in the absence of friends.

Just be positive in your thinking bro! :feelskek:

You’re playing a dangerous game saying these things to a government employee, If you weren’t on a watchlist before you are now. Are you a ukcel?

thanks for convincing me not to go to therapy lol, thinking that things will get better as you age past your teenage years into adulthood is wishful thinking cope that doesn't actually mean anything of value since there are no objective facts to back up the claim that things will get better other than hoping they will.

when men can't get normal women, they turn to the mentally ill girls since they are perceived to be more vulnerable & easy to manipulate
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

You’re playing a dangerous game saying these things to a government employee, If you weren’t on a watchlist before you are now. Are you a ukcel?
This, you shouldn't have tried to speak the truth

no i live in shit allah country

IncredibleDangerousDodo max 1mb

Mine is quite intelligent, and fairly reasonable. He stopped convincing me to pursue other people years ago.

late bloomers don't exist man losing virginity in 20s is a cope. theres only the moggers and the mogged. if u dont mog at 17 u likely never will unless huge outlier srs

she might give you more pills