Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Black women are the ugliest group of people

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Out of all the groups and races of people I think black women are the ugliest of them all. Even male Asians mog them in my opinion.

Yep, sheboons are vomitfuel

Tbh any race of women with high amounts of melanin generally are seen as less desirable globally in the eyes of people. Exceptions to this only occur in some remote tribes in Africa who have been isolated from the rest of the world Etc

I don't know about that
I like that booty
I also like the rachetness
And excessive twerking

I thought so until my late teens when I took my drivers license in a bigger city, one of the foids were a black foid whose family came to my country in the 60s, she was really hot and fully assimilated, stacey tier nigger gal, i'd create a mulatto any day with her and she actually talked a bit with me too for a change.

I don't know about that
I like that booty
I also like the rachetness
And excessive twerking
I thought so until my late teens when I took my drivers license in a bigger city, one of the foids were a black foid whose family came to my country in the 60s, she was really hot and fully assimilated, stacey tier nigger gal, i'd create a mulatto any day with her and she actually talked a bit with me too for a change.
Average '23 users jfl

Tbh any race of women with high amounts of melanin generally are seen as less desirable globally in the eyes of people. Exceptions to this only occur in some remote tribes in Africa who have been isolated from the rest of the world Etc
keep coping. men like women with melanin

its men who are failo'd by melanin

dark ethnic men = incels

dark ethnic women = cumbuckets for the highest smv men in the world(whites)

keep coping. men like women with melanin

its men who are failo'd by melanin

dark ethnic men = incels

dark ethnic women = cumbuckets for the highest smv men in the world(whites)
Jfl idk what your race is but I’ll assure you, most ethnic men despise women with melanin

that is not to state the obvious that ethnic men won’t settle for dark skin foida. hell i would even betabux a negress or a dark skinned curry foids if I have to.

but obviously I’d prefer a lighter skinned curry foid who can pass for Iranian if I could

Some of them look decent but generally they're the worst looking and the worst personality.
i'd create a mulatto any day with her
Disgusting behavior, why can't you just fuck her and not make the world a worse place by creating more niglets.

Jfl idk what your race is but I’ll assure you, most ethnic men despise women with melanin

that is not to state the obvious that ethnic men won’t settle for dark skin foida. hell i would even betabux a negress or a dark skinned curry foids if I have to.

but obviously I’d prefer a lighter skinned curry foid who can pass for Iranian if I could
ethnic mens opinion is irrelevant. no one wants them

its about what white men want. and they prefer melanin women

Disgusting behavior, why can't you just fuck her and not make the world a worse place by creating more niglets.
I want to maximize human suffering especially at my own gain

ethnic mens opinion is irrelevant. no one wants them

its about what white men want. and they prefer melanin women
I’m not denying the obvious

but if you were to go ask a random 18-27 yo male in the Middle East, india, or any other part of Asia what he thought about a negress or a dark skinned abo foid, there’s a good chance the Arab or curry or rice will be repulsed by the thought of sleeping with one.

this holds true for the sub 5 ethnic men who still hope to ascend with a lighter skinned foid from his own race or another

Yep they are virtually the same as what ape would look like without hair

You really have the nigger mentality down to a T. We're gonna deport you to Africa btw.
I do not like warm climates anything above 30c is too much for me

I do not like warm climates anything above 30c is too much for me
I heard air conditioning works wonders, you'll probably have to replace it yearly though because your niglet son destroyed it during a chimpout.

I heard air conditioning works wonders, you'll probably have to replace it yearly though because your niglet son destroyed it during a chimpout.
You know how expensive this shit is ?

boons and Paljeetas. I’ve seen some boons I like very rare though but I’ve never seen a good looking paljeetas. But ugly boons genuinely look like literal gorillas.

Many African American foids don't look bad when they aren't fat

Most Native African foids are ugly tho
I think the ones you’re referring to are mixed. Usually Slave owners would fuck their slaves and you would get mixed niglets. The hodgetwins are a good example of this.

Total nigger death

I couldn’t ascend with a sheboon, I’m desperate but that’s where I draw the line

I think incels are

sheboons are basically the curries of foids.

thats unless the sheboon is a light skinned mulatta.