Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Black women don't like White guys

Eh, I’d explain it pretty poorly if I were to give the full explanation as, admittedly, I only know a bit about it. Basically from what I know, it’s simply to focus solely on the physical aesthetics rather than the genitals of the statue, drawing attention away from the genitals and on to the other parts of the body. Foids foolishly point out the small genitals on the statue not realising that the genitals are small on purpose.
Sounds like a cope to me but whatever, the meds were badass af at sculptures

Niggresses seem to do it as a secondary measure, like white men with noodles. It's not their preference, but it's better than nothing.

Foids probably hate that niggers can get any white whale.

Yup, data actually shows that sheboons dislike sandniggers the most
Data is misleading. For example less people are getting married young and the studies were done decades/years ago. Also less and less people believe in marriage, especially rebellious types (the ones who racemix like that, are naturally rebellious). It would be a good idea to find a study about long time daters in our generation up to 25 years of age. Since a lot of the statistics on the wiki and other places only count for marriage.

Loool gigacope.
No copes here. Examine the asian female white male marriage studies you'll see what I mean. In the 80s one it only showed asians as 2 - 5% of all interracial marridges in 1990 its like 10 and in 2015 it jumped to 17 i think. If I showed you the 1990 one I can say JBW is bs right?
Ethnic foids like white dudes a lot more than you guys on this thread want to admit

"Black women don't like white guys" the same way "asian women hate white men and the patriarchy""'
We all know how that works out, only difference is white guys aren't into black girls so their hypocrisy remains unnoticed.

could not care less

Black women don't like white guys because they're the least desirable of all women and disqualify themselves first. There's also the racism factor and the implications of a black woman submitting to a white man having parallels with a slave and her master. Also the SMV of a hypersexual Tyrone is probably higher than most white men, so even if they're as attracted to white men as much as Asians or Latinas a black man will always be the ideal. The relationship between the black man and the black woman is the inverse of the relationship between Asian men and Asian women.

Imagine believing what women say, especially on the internet :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Cumskin here. Could not care less. They act like monkeys

why do you want them anyway? if you're white you could easily fuck a latina and most of them have cumskin skulls so they would look white instead of mix raced children with negro/gook skulls.
jesus man british women are ugly af

but that's cope, the data show otherwise, most black foids are lusting white cock
Also this^ they are just too ugly to attract the attention of a snow nigger.

Last edited: