Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackcel is brutally rejected by spics

only place nigs have any sort of halo is cuck-nited states ngl

This is my life. 99% Hispanic community and I’m a blackcel. Even 9/10 thugmaxxed lightskins standing in the club dancing with their boys here

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL just look at this Nigger wearing blue eye contacts trying to be white

BBC is cope.

Latinas want latino men or white men for the most part.

Black men only have a slight halo in liberal Anglo shitholes.

And then all three of them had a threesome after the video camera was done recording :lasereyes:

FUCK HETEROSEXUAL FAGGOTS UP WITH A LUMBER JACK STEEL HAMMER AND A KATANA SWORD SHARP-EQUIVALENT FOR A SICKLE :lasereyes:
(in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga :feelsclown:)

How's that for feeling "horny" Mr.BONKGANGWHOLELOTTAGAYNGSHIEEEEEEET niggaman? The same question goes to ALL YOU DAMNED mexniggcanfoidbitches FUCKING FAGGOTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And then all three of them had a threesome after the video camera was done recording :lasereyes:

FUCK HETEROSEXUAL FAGGOTS UP WITH A LUMBER JACK STEEL HAMMER AND A KATANA SWORD SHARP-EQUIVALENT FOR A SICKLE :lasereyes:
(in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga :feelsclown:)

How's that for feeling "horny" Mr.BONKGANGWHOLELOTTAGAYNGSHIEEEEEEET niggaman? The same question goes to ALL YOU DAMNED mexniggcanfoidbitches FUCKING FAGGOTS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm not sure what I just read.

BBC is cope.

Latinas want latino men or white men for the most part.

Black men only have a slight halo in liberal Anglo shitholes.
Angelo girls are ugly asf most of the time.