Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackcel sent back from 12th grade to ninth grade, 0.13 GPA!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/wPDBzIz2Ugw

:lul::lul::lul:

also he was ranked 62/120, that means there are 58 dumb fuck nigs even below him GPA wise :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:!

apparently he has 272 absences too lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. :lul::lul::lul: Absolute state of ameriMUTT nigs :lul::lul::lul:

these type of retards even with affirmative action, freeze government college aid, can't even pass highschool! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao, what the fuck is going on at that school?

Blackcel sent back from 12th grade to ninth grade​

Jews were behind this they want niggers to impregnate all the young girls so the relative-Tyrone would sizemog all the gr 9 white boys

they'll say its racist but hes sitting there playing video games and not studying. niggers are seriously retarded and they dont like it when they have to deal with the consequences. He'll be gangbanging and be shot and killed by another nog and nobody will report it because black on black crime is fine.

they'll say its racist but hes sitting there playing video games and not studying. niggers are seriously retarded and they dont like it when they have to deal with the consequences. He'll be gangbanging and be shot and killed by another nog and nobody will report it because black on black crime is fine.
It will get reported and added to the mass shooting and gun death statistics.

He'll have a miserable life and all because his mother and school couldn't be bothered to teach him basic skills.

It was probably @Truckzo . :feelsjuice:

who cares school doesn't teach you shit

But white peoples fault right? Cuz they racis.

And my mom was thinking she was going to be arrested for child neglect if I missed more than 5 days of school:lul::lul::lul:
The absolute state of no child left behind

沒關係 長得帥還是屌電我

How are you fucking downgraded lol
All I knew was you either get expelled or held

:feelskek:This happens all over America in any area with lots of blacks. Most of the time the teachers and school administrators just give them fake grades so they can graduate. I'm surprised the school didn't just fake these Niggers grades

He missed 272 days:feelskek:. He didn't even show up.

He's a good boi he dindu nuffin

Jews were behind this they want niggers to impregnate all the young girls so the relative-Tyrone would sizemog all the gr 9 white boys
Makes sense:lul:

a

they have sex while hard working poeple like me ROT
yup. it is unfair but it is how it is. Some of them are even ugly but due to being a criminal drug addict they get laid.

Now he can ravage all the freshman JB sloots in that class.

This nignog is actually playing 4D chess and has Newton IQ, even .is aren't seeing his master plan. :bigbrain:

Absolute Nigger moments
Weed
Low iq
Chicken drumsticks

Hustlin+pimpshit

It doesn't matter. These niggers are taller than me anyways. Meanwhile I study my ass to death only to prove i'm a bigger loser than them.

He will end up graduating. They'll sue the school for racsism and then they'll find out that the records showing that he failed almost everything were just "errors". Shit like this happens in America all the time.
:feelskek:This happens all over America in any area with lots of blacks. Most of the time the teachers and school administrators just give them fake grades so they can graduate. I'm surprised the school didn't just fake these Niggers grades
Yeah,I've seen it happen in my highschool

How easy would it be to come first in that school then? A studymaxxing currycel could get academic awards there and then get into a good uni, he would probably get bullied by niggers though.

Also that sheboon mother can't speak English properly "He don't do this" is not how you speak. No surprise, poor nigcel is retarded and missed 272 days of school. I would be beaten to death by my curry dad if I skipped school for 272 days.

How easy would it be to come first in that school then? A studymaxxing currycel could get academic awards there and then get into a good uni, he would probably get bullied by niggers though.

Also that sheboon mother can't speak English properly "He don't do this" is not how you speak. No surprise, poor nigcel is retarded and missed 272 days of school. I would be beaten to death by my curry dad if I skipped school for 272 days.
It's not worth it tbh. I went to an all-black school for 1 and a half years and it was the worst experience of my life. I wasn't severely bullied or anything but it was so fucking mind-numbing and the work was so fucking easy that I was just bored 98% of the time.

Also motherfuckers in the school, I kid you fucking not, called tissue "tissher" and always had the most retarded pronunciation of words.:feelsUnreal:
Even blacks in the mixed school I spent all of middle and high school years in weren't that bad.

Cucked by Hebrews, again.

Curry dad's should by Stacy wives for their sons.

And my mom was thinking she was going to be arrested for child neglect if I missed more than 5 days of school:lul::lul::lul:
The absolute state of no child left behind
Brutal helicopterparentpill, watching the vid was honestly insane since my mom would freak out if I was even a minute late for class:feelsseriously:

something tells me hes not KHHV,
I wonder how many foids hes impregnated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back