Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackcels are fakecels.

Non this deformed but that guy is literally British

Well having white features doesn't just make you a Chad. These 3 for example all have white features and I wouldn't exactly call them Chads.
View attachment 876772
Sandy Hook killer a calculating, insane gamer: report | MyGaming
View attachment 876774
Also there is whites like me who have ethnic facial features like big lips, a weak Jawline, bigger nose, bushier eyebrows etc
2nd and third guy can slay in sheboon areas just trust me on that one I've seen hobos ascending just bc of skin color first is a truecel yes but the most of whites don't come near close to his appearance

@Adolf Hitler IQ mogs you by at least 1 and a half standard deviations you dumb nigger
I'm not dumb I'm actually smarter than atleast 60% of userbase just by being STEM

volcels.is
I have been hit on by exactly zero sheboons anyway its like saying I am a volecel for not wanting to fuck a landwhale but kind of moot again as they would not want me anyway.

2nd and third guy can slay in sheboon areas just trust me on that one
No they couldn't jfl they would get beat up or robbed the second they walk into the hood. Also sheboons only like NT, wigger, HTN and above white guys not turbo autist, hideous, basement dwelling white guys
I've seen hobos ascending just bc of skin color first is a truecel yes but the most of whites don't come near close to his appearance
Hobos don't ascend regardless of race I have been to big city's with large homeless populations all they do is fight each other, wonder around alone and shoot up drugs.

what is affirmative action.
Not entered in uni thru it and my grades are near top but just by knowing how to describe a triple integral I can send all u guys knowledge into oblivion

Not entered in uni thru it and my grades are near top but just by knowing how to describe a triple integral I can send all u guys knowledge into oblivion
You can barely type proper English and believe in JBW nigger

by what chimpanzee standards?

No they couldn't jfl they would get beat up or robbed the second they walk into the hood. Also sheboons only like NT, wigger, HTN and above white guys not turbo autist, hideous, basement dwelling white guys

Hobos don't ascend regardless of race I have been to big city's with large homeless populations all they do is fight each other, wonder around alone and shoot up drugs.
hobos ascend at the streets in the country where I live, but every place is different I really believe and admit JBW don't work in first world but anywhere else whites slay regardless

hobos ascend at the streets in the country where I live, but every place is different I really believe and admit JBW don't work in first world but anywhere else whites slay regardless
mind if I ask what country?

I really believe and admit JBW don't work in first world but anywhere else whites slay regardless
They only want white men for there money and greencard so it is no different from prostitution

You can barely type proper English and believe in JBW nigger
Yes jfl bc I don't need to, I don't need english for anything in my life ffs, I'm not american I'm providing the communication here, u guys are just speaking the languages ur supposed to

I saw a pick up artist chad who got toilets and was homeless sort of he never slept outside think it was in NYC and different toilet every night

They only want white men for there money and greencard so it is no different from prostitution
technically in that situation any race with an American passport will do.

technically in that situation any race with an American passport will do.
Exactly it's literally just about money and a greencard and has nothing to do with muh race or muh white features.

by what chimpanzee standards?
Cope how you want but regardless of what you say you can't even know whats going on in an expression like this at the pic and I can easily call u a chimp IQ for that but I choose not to cuz I don't go around undermining ppls intelligence based on random shit

OP what should I order from KFC? Just a #1 or does any fried chicken work

View attachment 876778Cope how you want but regardless of what you say you can't even know whats going on in an expression like this at the pic and I can easily call u a chimp IQ for that but I choose not to cuz I don't go around undermining ppls intelligence based on random shit
Btw how does it feel for low IQ gestapos and non-ironically racist whitecels to witness a darkie who is smarter than them by knowing all about that math shit? Do I make all ur IQ theories of race fall apart? Do you feel humiliated or something like that? Ashamed of yourself for not making up to the mighty white race? Really makes me wonder :feelsjuice:

Last edited: