Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Blackcels = Currycels?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Some Africans have caucasiod skulls, straight hair, and similar complexions as the typical South Asian: proving once again phenotype + ethnicity > race.

This a Sudanese studycel that made news for bringing a digital clock as a science experiment and got racially profiled for being a Muslim back in 2016: he legitimately looks like one of my former classmates, also Bangladeshi like me. :what:

@Deathnic Autist
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Caesercel
@Blackpillapologist

Last edited:
Some Africans have caucasiod skulls, straight hair, and similar complexions as the typical South Asian: proving once again phenotype + ethnicity > race.View attachment 584393

This a Sudanese studycel that made news for bringing a digital clock as a science experiment and got racially profiled for being a Muslim back in 2016: he legitimately looks like one of my former classmates, also Bangladeshi like me. :what:
View attachment 584395
View attachment 584396

@Deathnic Autist
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Caesercel
@Blackpillapologist
most blacks/blackcels don't look like him

They are exceptions. Somalicels yes maybe but blacks are wayy ahead of curries in smv

Sudanese have a lot of sand nigger in them. They are Muslims and speak Arabic

Different skull structure (negroid vs caucasoid or mostly australoid) so no
Curries have smaller caucasiod skulls (not as big as other caucasian skulls like Arabs and Europeans)

Blacks have negroid skulls which are bigger than curry skulls

Curries look weird because they are not fully caucasian and have dark skin

Some Africans have caucasiod skulls, straight hair, and similar complexions as the typical South Asian: proving once again phenotype + ethnicity > race.View attachment 584393

View attachment 584395
View attachment 584396

@Deathnic Autist
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
@Caesercel
@Blackpillapologist
Yes, I’ve seen many Ethiopians that look like curries. I thought Dr. Tedros, leader of the World Health Organization, was a curry as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back