Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackcels need to stop pretending they are at the same disadvantage as other deathniks.

Cope.

1. Those women are not represantative of the general population. They are on YouTube, which means they make their money with generating attention. This is a controversial topic, so it attracts views.

2. Have you everheard of a chad or a normies who was rejected, because the bulge in his pants wasn't big enough? You have to be with a women first, before she can assess your size.

3. As long as you don't literally have a micropenis a women won't just leave you when you are about to have sex. Of course she has to deem that person attractive enogh and be in the mood for this to happen, but it would be to her detriment to just kick a guy out, because he is inadequate. He still has a chance to prove his skills. If she will contact that guy another time is a whole other debate.

4. As we are on the topic of race. Black Women will tend to prefer larger cocks, because black men statistically have larger cocks, so they are used to it. White, Arab and especially Asian women won't react that way.

5. What a women says in public might contradict her actual behaviour. It's the equivalent of a guy bragging about only dating models, when in reality he would be content with an average women, if he doen't have to present her to his friends. By claiming to be size queens they raise their own status.

Cope.

1. Those women are not represantative of the general population. They are on YouTube, which means they make their money with generating attention. This is a controversial topic, so it attracts views.

2. Have you everheard of a chad or a normies who was rejected, because the bulge in his pants wasn't big enough? You have to be with a women first, before she can assess your size.

3. As long as you don't literally have a micropenis a women won't just leave you when you are about to have sex. Of course she has to deem that person attractive enogh and be in the mood for this to happen, but it would be to her detriment to just kick a guy out, because he is inadequate. He still has a chance to prove his skills. If she will contact that guy another time is a whole other debate.

4. As we are on the topic of race. Black Women will tend to prefer larger cocks, because black men statistically have larger cocks, so they are used to it. White, Arab and especially Asian women won't react that way.

5. What a women says in public might contradict her actual behaviour. It's the equivalent of a guy bragging about only dating models, when in reality he would be content with an average women, if he doen't have to present her to his friends. By claiming to be size queens they raise their own status.

Reads like cope to me. In my own personal experience cock size matters, and I haven't fucked black women, only Asian and white.

(Don't ban me for bragging, I'm bringing up examples).

These girls have talked about previous partners being small and how bad it was and so on.

Black man can't even get ahead on an incel forum. Ain't that a motherfucker.

I wouldn't rank Asians as third. Even I, a straight male, have been conditioned to see Asians as less masculine and effeminate. I could lie to you all and say something different, but that doesn't really make sense in a place where we're supposed to be basking in the light of harsh truths.

I imagine western white women think the same of Asian males. I could be totally wrong, but that's just how it feels to me; Zero sexual threat whatsoever. Doesn't make it right, it just is.

BS ranking, correct ranking should be like this --

dog > black >>> white >> horse >> middle eastern >>> latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chimp/gorila/orangutan/baboon/great apes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> human/animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry > australian abbos

same.

how are you so ugly though? whats your best feature? worst?

Big nose that dosent fit my face and a shitty eye area. Looks like a less shittier version of Grotesques. Best feature? Full set of hair.

dog > black >>> white >> horse >> middle eastern >>> latino >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chimp/gorila/orangutan/baboon/great apes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> human/animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry > australian abbos
you are hilarious bro

Big nose that dosent fit my face and a shitty eye area. Looks like a less shittier version of Grotesques. Best feature? Full set of hair.
I can pm my pics when I get home. I'm at a bar right now.

The only fucked ethnic group = curries

big nose and bad eye area is death.

Look I do not want to get in trouble for bragging. Cock size matters a fuck ton, let's leave it there.

It really doesn't. Most girls (according to data) don't even like P.I.V/intercourse. Size is there for the sole purpose of inflating one's ego. It matters little

It really doesn't. Most girls (according to data) don't even like P.I.V/intercourse. Size is there for the sole purpose of inflating one's ego. It matters little
Massive cope.

I'm not gonna say anymore due to the no bragging rule. But denying the dick pill is cope.

Tbh
1. Everything else + light skin asian
2. Dravidian curry
3. Somali
4. Aboriginals

Genuine question as a new user who has seen this in a few posts:

Why are we comparing which type of 'cel' has it worse? Does it matter?

Brutal dogpill

Massive cope.

I'm not gonna say anymore due to the no bragging rule. But denying the dick pill is cope.

If you're as experienced as you say, unless you're routinely sending dick pics as a part of your approach, you should know that at no point prior to sex does a woman evaluate a man's dick size in order to decide whether to proceed with sex.

Sure, it can ruin FWB opportunities. Or, if you're trying to run social circle game then yeh rumors of your tiny dick will ruin new first-lay opportunities. But it's almost certainly never a direct factor in inceldom.

If you're as experienced as you say, unless you're routinely sending dick pics as a part of your approach, you should know that at no point prior to sex does a woman evaluate a man's dick size in order to decide whether to proceed with sex.

Sure, it can ruin FWB opportunities. Or, if you're trying to run social circle game then yeh rumors of your tiny dick will ruin new first-lay opportunities. But it's almost certainly never a direct factor in inceldom.

Okay, because you're asking I don't want to be banned for bragging.

I have gotten laid due to rumours that I'm packing had spread.

200.gif

the normies are just too much

aka having a big dick didn't help you in isolation, but it did increase your status/SMV within a specific social circle. I think this scenario, which relies on a social milieu, is a bit different than arguing dick size is an independent salient factor in inceldom on average.

I suspect you're probably also overestimating its effect -- i.e., I doubt your looks are that much below average.

Somalis are next level deathniks. On the same level as curries and aboriginals if not worse. Fuck outta here nigga.
Somalis are fucking ugly. Thats why im an incel smfh.....

200.gif

the normies are just too much
Are you saying I'm a normie? I was a trucel before surgery. Now confirmed Chad-lite after surgery and looksmaxxing plus late puberty,
aka having a big dick didn't help you in isolation, but it did increase your status/SMV within a specific social circle. I think this scenario, which relies on a social milieu, is a bit different than arguing dick size is an independent salient factor in inceldom on average.
I don't want to be fucking banned for bragging. But let's just say I KNOW dick size is very important.

Are you saying I'm a normie? I was a trucel before surgery. Now confirmed Chad-lite after surgery and looksmaxxing plus late puberty,
if youre a chadlite why are you still here? To shove your shitty dickpill on us. Dick size is cope.

if youre a chadlite why are you still here? To shove your shitty dickpill on us. Dick size is cope.
Because it is one of the only truly blackpilled communities out there. As a former incel I know the truth.

Claiming dick size doesn't matter is cope. Your dick is your MANHOOD.

I don't want to be fucking banned for bragging. But let's just say I KNOW dick size is very important.

For it to be as significant of a factor as you suggest, you have to remove the confounding of social circle and looks. In other words, you have to be significantly below average in looks, and must be able to consistently fuck girls (who DON'T know each other) with only dick pic game. Are you saying you've done this?

For it to be as significant of a factor as you suggest, you have to remove the confounding of social circle and looks. In other words, you have to be significantly below average in looks, and must be able to consistently fuck girls with only dick pic game. Are you saying you've done this?
I've seen Changs get openly mocked for having small dicks, to the point where once it spread they struggled to get laid and had girls (including Asian girls) holding their pinkies up at them,

It is hard to get laid through dick game alone, but if you have a small cock you're gonna get destroyed.

Claiming dick size doesn't matter is cope. Your dick is your MANHOOD.
Saying you need a 7+ inch dick is the biggest cope ever.

Saying you need a 7+ inch dick is the biggest cope ever.
If you have a sub 6 inch dick you will be mocked relentlessly for it and struggle to get laid once it spreads. As I said before I've seen Changs get ruined once it gets out that they are packing 4 inches.

I've seen Changs get openly mocked for having small dicks, to the point where once it spread they struggled to get laid and had girls (including Asian girls) holding their pinkies up at them,

It is hard to get laid through dick game alone, but if you have a small cock you're gonna get destroyed.

The bolded is the whole point. Just saw you claim to be Chadlite, just lmfao -- then you CAN'T claim to be isolating the effects of dick size.

> but if you have a small cock you're gonna get destroyed

WITHIN A SOCIAL CIRCLE. But dick size theory is saying that dick size, by itself, has a salient, independent, impact on determining sexual success. This is not the case. Social marginalization and low status within a specific in-group may happen for any number of random reasons. E.g., eating boogers. But, on average, booger-eating is not a salient factor in inceldom. Hence why it would be silly for there to be a "Booger-eating theory" or a "Booger-eating-cel." This is why dick size theory is largely seen as cope -- it's just not a big enough factor in inceldom, on average, to be relevant

The bolded is the whole point. Just saw you claim to be Chadlite, just lmfao -- then you CAN'T claim to be isolating the effects of dick size.

> but if you have a small cock you're gonna get destroyed

WITHIN A SOCIAL CIRCLE. But dick size theory is saying that dick size, by itself, has a salient, independent, impact on determining sexual success. This is not the case. Social marginalization and low status within a specific in-group may happen for any number of random reasons. E.g., eating boogers. But, on average, booger-eating is not a salient factor in inceldom. Hence why it would be silly for there to be a "Booger-eating theory" or a "Booger-eating-cel." This is why dick size theory is largely seen as cope -- it's just not a big enough factor in inceldom, on average, to be relevant

You're coping tbh. Women look at bulges, and there are numerous cases of women straight up walking out once a man pulls out a pathetic 3 inches.

You're coping tbh. Women look at bulges, and there are numerous cases of women straight up walking out once a man pulls out a pathetic 3 inches.

No, faggots look at bulges. Women are mostly disturbed by the lack of social awareness that an unsolicited dick pic or unexpected whip-out signals

If you have a sub 6 inch dick you will be mocked relentlessly for it and struggle to get laid once it spreads. As I said before I've seen Changs get ruined once it gets out that they are packing 4 inches.
what are you in high school? lol.

I don't know what that is sorry.
I don't know how to say it without breaking the bragging rule?

The sort of behaviour that chads get up to on here? Going out, partying, gatherings, clubbing... All of that?

I don't know how to say it without breaking the bragging rule?

The sort of behaviour that chads get up to on here? Going out, partying, gatherings, clubbing... All of that?
the fact that you can barely say anything without bragging means you don't belong here. Lookism seems like your kind of place.

I know what you mean though, those places are degenerate. If you think there aren't guys out there fucking with 5 inches then youre coping.

You think an ugly subhuman sending an unsolicited 7" dick pic would get him laid? Are you fucking stupid? lmfao. How about you do the experiment. Put a headless profile on Tinder with just a huge bulge showing. See what his match rate is. If you move to texting, reveal your face to be blackops2cel or some other subhuman. See how many stick around

The equivalent of such experiments has been performed (on BB.com's misc). This isn't even arguable, women don't give a shit about your dick size if you look like shit

the fact that you can barely say anything without bragging means you don't belong here. Lookism seems like your kind of place.

I know what you mean though, those places are degenerate. If you think there aren't guys out there fucking with 5 inches then youre coping.
I don't talk about it, you're asking me why and I'm telling you.

You think an ugly subhuman sending an unsolicited 7" dick pic would get him laid? Are you fucking stupid? lmfao. How about you do the experiment. Put a headless profile on Tinder with just a huge bulge showing. See what his match rate is. If you move to texting, reveal your face to be blackops2cel or some other subhuman. See how many stick around

The equivalent of such experiments has been performed (on BB.com's misc). This isn't even arguable, women don't give a shit about your dick size if you look like shit
Okay. Dick size won't get you laid if you're ugly. But it can and does destroy the sex lives of good looking men. I've seen it happen countless times.

Not sure what data you're looking at but according to the 2010 census the current black population in the united states is 14 percent.

Guess I have to clarify I was talking about the "black male population in the okcupid that wanted to fuck white women".

White population in 2010: 308.7 million
Black population in 2010: 42 million

White women = White population / 2 = 154.35 million
Black males = Black population / 2 = 21 million.

0.07 (7% of white women in favour of interracial marriage) x 154.35 = 10.0845 million
0.02 (2% of black men in favour of interracial marriage) x 21 = 0.42 million

However, I agree that using marriage statistics is a bit dead :/

No, faggots look at bulges. Women are mostly disturbed by the lack of social awareness that an unsolicited dick pic or unexpected whip-out signals

unless you're 7+