Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpill 101 rehash: Lookism is a fact (my career experiences)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
After my lay off, I would get rejection after rejection from each interview. One interview, they kind of liked me, and they didn't offer me the position, but steered me to a temporary subcontractor position with shitty benefits (desperate and losing money, I took it). The pay is OK, but the schedule and coworkers fucking suck.
Ever since I got hired here, I've been applying, but no interview.
Meanwhile, I see foid classmates getting hired quickly after graduation: One classmate in particular, was a coworker in a part-time university job, a mystery-meat look half spic half nigger. She had the shittiest work ethic I've ever seen, and has an unprofessional appearance (septum ring like a fucking cow, heavily tattooed) - she has a sweet federal position and is rising quickly.
An old coworker is a Chad tier, ex military, dumb as a bag of bricks, speaks at a fucking middle school level, majored in psychology (a stupidly easy major) - got let go from the place we used to work together, but got hired quickly (read again, he's Chad tier, and also VERY low inhib).
Another old classmate is a hot foid, a beachy looking blonde - was invited to apply to the grad program by a foid professor, and had a job lined up before she finished her grad program (she's actually nice, though, ngl).
Another bitch I know (another psychology major) found a job in the EU, speaks like a hoodrat, yet she's stunningly hot.
I can go on and on with dozens of examples.

It all narrows down to looks, and I don't even think I need to explain, as most of you are aware of blackpill science, but I'm just venting. I have more experience than those people above. I speak three languages. I minored in math in addition to my major (not everyone can hack math). I know software better than a lot of my peers. But once employers see your face, they nitpick something about you that makes them think 'He's not a good fit' (no one is going to dare say "he's too ugly and off-putting").
I don't think I'll ever afford to move out of my parents place. Makes me want to fucking rope.