Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill doesn't exist

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
We're in touch with the real world, that's all.

The entire pill bs paradigm is just a veil of words.

Reality with a fancy name.

Maybe we should rename it

"Realitypill"

Imagine ITcels and normies try to refute something called the "realitypill" :bigbrain:
vs. "blackpill" sounds unncessarily evil/wrong.

The blackpill is real life

Exactly. It seems like edgy bs for high schoolers. While in the end it's just about the FUCKING STATE OF REALITY.

Exactly. It seems like edgy bs for high schoolers. While in the end it's just about the FUCKING STATE OF REALITY.
It used to be called redpill before faggots hijacked it.

Imagine if the blackpill really was just a mass hallucination of lonely men.
How nice it would be for the bluepill to actually be real.

But alas, back to reality.

we should use another term, that would differentiate us from the tiktok wannabes

Maybe we should rename it

"Realitypill"

Imagine ITcels and normies try to refute something called the "realitypill" :bigbrain:
A Wheatwaffles video I watched around two years ago when I was still new to the BP touched on this. Normies’ tendency to ascribe false characteristics to the blackpill is likely partially rooted in the negative connotations of the color black. Had it been named the greenpill, greypill, or something like that, it’d be at least slightly better received

we should use another term, that would differentiate us from the tiktok wannabes
There’s no need for differentiation, as those tiktokers usually don’t subscribe to the blackpill anyway. They know about PSL but not the uncomfortable truths about the dating market, how far lookism actually goes in society, etc.

blackpill is real and exsist what do you mean?

A Wheatwaffles video I watched around two years ago when I was still new to the BP touched on this. Normies’ tendency to ascribe false characteristics to the blackpill is likely partially rooted in the negative connotations of the color black. Had it been named the greenpill, greypill, or something like that, it’d be at least slightly better received
WW became so bad it's insane. His first videos were good informational videos but after that it became so shit with all the redpill ideas.

I remember he did debates with redpillers where he performed pretty poorly but it was all because he is too autistic for them.

WW became so bad it's insane. His first videos were good informational videos but after that it became so shit with all the redpill ideas.

I remember he did debates with redpillers where he performed pretty poorly but it was all because he is too autistic for them.
Haven’t really kept up with his channel past early 2023. I did hear that he’s drifted towards redpill, though, which is unfortunate

Blackpill is the reality of the world

Blackpill is there is no black pill