Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extended Release

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
You can get all the surgery, haircuts, clothes, abs, chin implants and teeth whitening you want. Its too late.

Your psyche is crushed from all the years of rejection, shunning and loneliness.

Even if a foid sees you and shows interest, your sense of selfworth remains unaltered. Living this lie that youre not a reject suffocates you. Youre a cripple with papermaché legs. The stress from upholding the façade will take its toll very soon into your 'relationship'.

You know she feels something is 'off'. Inceldom is not just about looks. Its about the metaphysical frequency you broadcast. You can fix your looks but your shattered spirit remains unaltered.

Vibes are a real thing. We all pick up on it. She feels your incel energy. Within days she will treat you as any other insecure betacuck.

And there you are,

Look at yourself,

You lost everything. Even your bathroom mirror rejects you, as you quickly look away in shame of the alien reflection.

Utterly wrong, no offense. There are studies that demonstrate people openess in the B5 personality and self perceived worth/self esteem increases after aesthetic surgery.
I know that and Im not saying looks dont matter. My point is childhood and teenyear shunning breaks you beyond repair.

I get what you say and I agree... to some extent. There's some repair. You said self worth remains "unaltered".
Yea ok that was too strong of a word youre right

I know that and Im not saying looks dont matter. My point is childhood and teenyear shunning breaks you beyond repair.
This actually depends, as there could be the case that foids see it as cute etc. (dependent on what looks rating she’s at i.e. a 4 turned 7 asking a 3 out but still shy will still get accepted), as well as what @soymonkcel has stated being that there still was some self worth or just suddenly self worth started appearing itself.

To even go further and state the metaphysical, when the average man isn’t even aware of a hidden character underneath, is disingenuous to state. If I recall correctly, Jung stated about inner and hidden qualities that are kept a bay.

Are we talking about the persona/shadow relationship or something else?
What you stated.

That was vaguely said but yes the persona/shadow, does arise when certain qualities are met.

This actually depends, as there could be the case that foids see it as cute etc. (dependent on what looks rating she’s at i.e. a 4 turned 7 asking a 3 out but still shy will still get accepted), as well as what @soymonkcel has stated being that there still was some self worth or just suddenly self worth started appearing itself.

To even go further and state the metaphysical, when the average man isn’t even aware of a hidden character underneath, is disingenuous to state. If I recall correctly, Jung stated about inner and hidden qualities that are kept a bay.
Ty for your response.

I was not trying to be literal or concise. Just dont like highinhib posting.

If I were to rewrite it (maybe I will?) I wouldnt chose the word 'metaphysical'. Its way too much of an exaggeration if I need to write concise. Am trying to find a balance between shitposting and highinhbposting. Still work in progress.

But I dont understand with what you mean with 'disingenious'?

Care to explain?

Chad’s that we’re sexually abused and mentally traumatized at young ages still get laid so this is cope. Not saying that people here will ascend to Chad level, but women will overlook deficiencies in personality and behavior if you’re good looking enough

Nice fakecel thread. No single female on this planet could ever be attracted to me and NO my psyche is not "crushed."

You can get all the surgery, haircuts, clothes, abs, chin implants and teeth whitening you want. Its too late.

Your psyche is crushed from all the years of rejection, shunning and loneliness.

Even if a foid sees you and shows interest, your sense of selfworth remains unaltered. Living this lie that youre not a reject suffocates you. Youre a cripple with papermaché legs. The stress from upholding the façade will take its toll very soon into your 'relationship'.

You know she feels something is 'off'. Inceldom is not just about looks. Its about the metaphysical frequency you broadcast. You can fix your looks but your shattered spirit remains unaltered.

Vibes are a real thing. We all pick up on it. She feels your incel energy. Within days she will treat you as any other insecure betacuck.

And there you are,

Look at yourself,

You lost everything. Even your bathroom mirror rejects you, as you quickly look away in shame of the alien reflection.
This. If you aren't a complete and utter psychopath to begin with decades of rejection, misery and unfulfilled desire will take a toll on you and completely destroy you both mentally and physically. A truecel when it comes to looks will also transform into a mentalcel over the years because humans are not meant to live like that. Even if your looks are the only problem at the start you will accumulate other problems within your life-span. Even if I woke up as a chad tomorrow it wouldn't make a difference. After years of inceldom your soul/psyche is irreversibly damaged even if you started out as completely normal.

This. If you aren't a complete and utter psychopath to begin with decades of rejection, misery and unfulfilled desire will take a toll on you and completely destroy you both mentally and physically. A truecel when it comes to looks will also transform into a mentalcel over the years because humans are not meant to live like that. Even if your looks are the only problem at the start you will accumulate other problems within your life-span. Even if I woke up as a chad tomorrow it wouldn't make a difference. After years of inceldom your soul/psyche is irreversibly damaged even if you started out as completely normal.
"A truecel when it comes to looks will also transform into a mentalcel over the years"

Thank you anon, couldnt have said it any better.

I feel a bit less lonely now