Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill from IT

Back in the days this back in the days that! BACK IN THE DAYS MEN RAPED AND TOOK WHAT THEY WANTED! BACK IN THE DAYS WOMEN WERE FORCED AND HAD NO CHOICE! Yet we lived perfect, had happy families and real love. You degenerates fucked this society.

No one is talking about the present, always the past or trying to predict the future. Women can control their nature just as much as men can control it.
The difference is now they use the government to rape men with taxes. Without government programs and safety nets, and cucked laws, rosties wouldn't be "independent" chad chasers and would still rely on their looksmatches to live comfortably.

Back in the days this back in the days that! BACK IN THE DAYS MEN RAPED AND TOOK WHAT THEY WANTED! BACK IN THE DAYS WOMEN WERE FORCED AND HAD NO CHOICE! Yet we lived perfect, had happy families and real love. You degenerates fucked this society.

No one is talking about the present, always the past or trying to predict the future. Women can control their nature just as much as men can so control it so let it be that way or trust me in the "future" there will be more rape and killings.
What she ignores is that the other 90% of men are the ones who make this society work, if that 90% of men want they could change the whole structure of society and that's the point

Basically she just says that the :blackpill: is real (water)

But I thought that for them, the :blackpill: was an incel invention and didn't exist :feelsjuice:

So many cucks and retards in this world "its womens nature hypergamy!!" Yet they get no fucking pussy or get cheated on. "its okay i will come back stronger!" Get cucked harder.
Those cucks will never use that excuse for men's nature, when a man rapes or beats a rostie for cheating.

Don't worry it's their own fault, soon more men will start raping and killing. Let the cucks and simps stay what they are they cannot stop a real man anyways.

In 10 years getting in prison for raping will be like "bro you raped too? based man":feelskek:
Lol. And instead of rape being 10 years in jail it will only be a 10 dollar fine, and no sex offender registration.

EVENTUALLY EVERYONE ADMITS, BLACKPILL IS TRUTH, HYPERGAMY IS TRUTH, ALL OF OUR THEORIES ARE TRUE :feelsLSD:

SO MUCH FOR PERSONALITY HUH? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That must be a dream haha, I meant in 10 years prison would be different. Because now if you rape and get in prison you get treated badly for "rape" but in 10 years it would be completely different.
It looks like things are going that way. The only guys left who will try to defend whores are low t soycucks, and they'd easily get the shit kicked out of them, so they won't start any trouble with high t rapists.

A noodlewhore what a surprise.

Must have been entitled by all those mayosimps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-185954.png
    Screenshot_20220813-185954.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220813-185942.png
    Screenshot_20220813-185942.png
    750.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20220813-185939.png
    Screenshot_20220813-185939.png
    508.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20220813-185932.png
    Screenshot_20220813-185932.png
    458.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20220813-190145.png
    Screenshot_20220813-190145.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20220813-190011.png
    Screenshot_20220813-190011.png
    605.6 KB · Views: 22
Basically she just says that the :blackpill: is real (water)

But I thought that for them, the :blackpill: was an incel invention and didn't exist :feelsjuice:
Read carefully. She dropped some bluepills like self improvement to decrease the mean speech that justify our congregation in these forums.

Then maybe gangbang some foid guard in prison aswell :feelskek:

At least life will be a bit more fun in some years hopefully, we should just not feed ourselves too much soy and be strong til then.
We're already starting to see the downfall of feminism for the past couple years, so in the next ten years we can expect to see a major gender dynamic switch, there will also be sexbots and advanced surgeries to make it easier for men to looksmax.
Life isn’t fair, so if you’re lacking you should work your way up instead of complain.
Fat and old whores who think they are entitled to rich chads should tell this to themselves.

Everyone knows deep down that looks are everything. Incels and normies alike. :feelsseriously:
I give them a year before they start banning each other for spreading the :blackpill: themselves.

they deleted the post this must happen all the time not even on their own subreddit they can avoid the blackpill

We're already starting to see the downfall of feminism for the past couple years, so in the next ten years we can expect to see a major gender dynamic switch, there will also be sexbots and advanced surgeries to make it easier for men to looksmax.

Fat and old whores who think they are entitled to rich chads should tell this to themselves.
I disagree, feminism is still running strong, and is now even prevalent in Latin American shitholes too:reeeeee::reeeeee:

We might be able to looksmax better in the future, maybe some sort of synthlegs that automatically make you 7' tall

I disagree, feminism is still running strong, and is now even prevalent in Latin American shitholes too:reeeeee::reeeeee:
A lot less people now believe in rape culture and the wage gap than a year or two before.

A lot less people now believe in rape culture and the wage gap than a year or two before.
True. But like I've said, the poison is spreading into Europe/3rd world shitholes/India :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Life isn't fair so if you're lacking there are bettER things to occupy our times :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. So many CHOices to choose from.

If anyone wants to see the original thread:

Men who lack looks don't deserve love, cry about it incels

That one reply "this was def written by an incel" jfl. IT are so deluded that even they seethe when women are actually honest about this sort of stuff. They did the same with FDS. Which has rougly 250k members currently. Women on there are often very honest about their high standards and outright hatred of what they consider to be subpar men. Ugly, short, not rich guys etc.

IT created this theory that FDS couldn't be women because god forbid a woman be honest about such things. Supposedly their entirely membership was comprised of only people from this site LARPing as women. Which at the time I heard this, I think the sub had 110k members. This site had about 10k.

So assuming everyone on this site was even active and no one had ever been banned and no one ever infiltrated. They seriously believed every single one of us had around 11 separate reddit accounts each just to LARP as women on FDS. This should demonstrate the level of mental gymnastics that IT will devise and pacify themselves with just to convince themselves and enable their own hatred.

Technically they are correct, looks, money, personality all matter.

What they intentionally """""forget""""" to mention is the relative importance of each. Like how looks and money are FAR MORE important than personality.

And how looks is the only to be perceived as an actual human by women.

And how personality is basically a meme compared to the first two things.

That one reply "this was def written by an incel" jfl. IT are so deluded that even they seethe when women are actually honest about this sort of stuff. They did the same with FDS.
Women are extremely open about their high standards these days, especially on social media. We've shared entire compilations of those anti-manlet tweets with 100k likes, but IT ignores those too.

Lmao at the damage control. SHUT IT DOWN

Women are extremely open about their high standards these days, especially on social media. We've shared entire compilations of those anti-manlet tweets with 100k likes, but IT ignores those too.
True tbh