Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BlackPill is spreading fast

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I was browsing through polish version of reddit and I can see blackpill being commonly accepted and agreed with. There is a post that has 412 upvotes (quite a lot for this website) and it points out how women write stupid shit under 10/10 chad pictures like "not mine type" "not manly enough" and similar shit like this to not show any weakness. While in reality they would pay to suck him off. And most of the comments are agreeing with it. This situation makes me smile. To think that people are slowly waking up to the true nature of women or as I like to call them whores. Few years ago for such post you would be ridiculed and called a virgin. Now it seems to be a pretty big group on the website.

Need to punch the blue pill mindset

That sounds pretty good man

Someday the sun will shine on us again.

That's good tbh but i don't have a lot of hope for the future

eastern europe is full of blackpills

I see your point.

You realise the redpill is spreading fast with "simp", and idubbz being a cuck as memes. More people are accepting that having an ewhore girlfreind is bad then normies will soon see the problems with modern hypergamy, more and more people are getting redpilled therefore after the redpills there is an inevitable blackpill.

I wonder how long it will take to arrive to latin america.

Polish people are based ngl .
Every polish man i encountered in RL was a based man .
They also have a right wing government if i remember correctly .

Anyway , i hope the blackpill spreads like corona and infests this clown world as fast as possible .

Reddit is either super red pilled or really soy there is not in between.

I've seen this myself. Normies in IG are starting to get real blackpilled as well.

It's spreading because it's the truth.

I hope its spreading faster than the virus

Maybe only superficially, for most people once u get into the nitty gritty parts of the blackpill, they flip the switch n go noooooooooo

If the blackpill becomes meta, wouldn't that make it the new bluepill?

It must spread faster tbh

You realise the redpill is spreading fast with "simp", and idubbz being a cuck as memes. More people are accepting that having an ewhore girlfreind is bad then normies will soon see the problems with modern hypergamy, more and more people are getting redpilled therefore after the redpills there is an inevitable blackpill.
We can only hope