Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpill is useless and more hurtful than anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
I wasnt a simp and was much more self respecting before blackpill. It just made me hate myself. Bp only took away my hopes however ot only made me want the things I cant get even more thus made me feel worse. Bp fucking sucks. I didnt need it to love a non frustrated non simpong life.

Its effect on me was the opposite actually. It made me respect myself more because it made me see that I'm not the faulty one and the society itself is more wicked than me.

Last edited:
Then you clearly aren't truly blackpilled yet :feelsseriously:

Yeah, the blackpill sure is pricey. Motivation is dead.

Its effect on me was the opposite actually. It made me respect myself more because it made me see that I'm not the faulty one and the society itself is more wicked than me.
I always felt that. I never blamed myself for anything
Then you clearly aren't truly blackpilled yet :feelsseriously:
I am

I wasnt a simp and was much more self respecting before blackpill. It just made me hate myself. Bp only took away my hopes however ot only made me want the things I cant get even more thus made me feel worse. Bp fucking sucks. I didnt need it to love a non frustrated non simpong life.
Swallow the white pill. It's impossible to change that hellhole of a society, but it's still possible to find male friends and therefore find something at least on an individual level. If it wasn't for my friends I met on the Internet (like on forums like this or on political forums of my country) I would have had a shittier life, with some of them I share many interests and can talk with them about them (from music to keeping certain animals to going into nature).

didn't affect me at all.
Blackpill is just commonsense you already sub consciously know

blackpill liberated me by making me realize the game was rigged and there was no chance to win. That made me focus only in myself :feelsLSD:

blackpill liberated me by making me realize the game was rigged and there was no chance to win. That made me focus only in myself :feelsLSD:

It has probably saved many the pains of needlessly forging awful memories from trying to win the rigged game.

I was depressed more when I wasn’t aware of the blackpill was self deprecating a lot

The blackpill is very empowering.