Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill lurking youtube

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
I remember that foids with unoriginal non-sexual content (lets say anime reviews without showing their faces) have more subscribers than male youtubers. Even if the male youtubers have much more views on average than these foids youtubers.

Being female is such a huge advantage as a content creator. I got 99k subs on jewtube after 46 million total views but any female with those views would have hundreds and hundreds of thousands of followers

Being female is such a huge advantage as a content creator. I got 99k subs on jewtube after 46 million total views but any female with those views would have hundreds and hundreds of thousands of followers
What was your channel about? :feelsLSD:

Other observation is how bluepilled are book/anime/manga/comic/movie reviewers on youtube.

When a foid falls in love with a darktriad atractuve guy they are argue that is lazy writting and unreal. Once you are blackpilled you think otherwise.

yeah for that reason many youtubers do colaborations with foids even if foids are mere ornaments.