Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blackpill me on human evolution

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Soyience says all modern humans came from Africa 70000 years ago, but it's obvious this is just a political decision to deny racial differences. From soypedia:

"The African replacement model has gained the widest acceptance owing mainly to genetic data (particularly mitochondrial DNA) from existing populations. This model is consistent with the realization that modern humans cannot be classified into subspecies or races, and it recognizes that all populations of present-day humans share the same potential."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

So what is the truth? When did we split from proto-niggers? :feelswhere:

and it recognizes that all populations of present-day humans share the same potential."
Science does not say this jfl

African 70k years ago ≠ nigger

All I know for sure is that we're slowly returning to times when all men shamelessly tolerated one chad fucking 18 women, while most of men were elbows deep in soil trying to feed the harem at their own expense.

All I know for sure is that we're slowly returning to times when all men shamelessly tolerated one chad fucking 18 women, while most of men were elbows deep in soil trying to feed the harem at their own expense.
They weren't shamlessly tolerated, but now this will be the future

There is no BP truth about this, what you are looking for is nazi cope racial pseudoscience.

Of course human life started in Africa, that's where chimps, bonobos and gorillas are. Our closest living ancestors, along with orangutans.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNIOz-JN5kE

Yeah but there's evidence primitive humans left Africa in multiple waves from 2 million years ago and they claim all of them got wiped out by modern humans coming from Africa 70000 years ago. Seems like bullshit to me.

There is no BP truth about this, what you are looking for is nazi cope racial pseudoscience.
Cope.

Yeah but there's evidence primitive humans left Africa in multiple waves from 2 million years ago and they claim all of them got wiped out by modern humans coming from Africa 70000 years ago. Seems like bullshit to me.
Yeah, homo erectus migrated to Asia. Neanderthals were already in Europe. There were also lot of seismic natural events (ice ages, volcanic eruptions etc) which helped wipe them out.

I am no expert, it makes sense to me that the first humans were in africa though, since their brains are so primitive. I think its also easier to live there compared to living in a winter environment, no need to plan ahead with anything like agriculture or whatever.