Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill movie 'Wonder'

Is this legitimately a blackpill film that shows him getting brutally bullied or is he going to be banging some prime Stacey at the end of it?

Second Coming said:
Is this legitimately a blackpill film that shows him getting brutally bullied or is he going to be banging some prime Stacey at the end of it?

The movie is not blackpilled, at first the kid is teased but then his parents tell him to have a good personality and then he becomes popular. Watch the trailer for a quick look at this blue pilled movie.

yeah it looks completely bluepilled.

My mom watched it and told me it was beautiful. That tells me enough.

Your in for a disappointment

"Thinking hollywerid puts out blackpills."

Hollywood is the forerunner for blue pill society at large.
Why ever smuck out there thinks if they try hard enough they"ll have a good life and happy ending.

I read the book. He ends up becoming popular anyway.

It is blackpilled. I saw the movie and its pretty brutal. Everyone at the end just feels sorry for him he isn't "popular".

Lol if this ends like the Netflix autism show where the aspie gets a handjob from a knockout bombshell

Nah, I'd rather not watch more bluepilled crap.
Hollywood is incapable of writing realistic ugly or autistic characters, they always end up finding someone in the end. Anyone who would clearly be incel irl isn't because the fact that there are people out there who never experience sex/romance is alien to normies.

Biggest blackpill is that Hollywood didn't even try to give an actual Treacher Collins kid the opportunity to play his own life. They used some already famous pre-chad and made him look ugly for it.

kid uses 'good personality' to become popular and even get a girlfriend

your blackpill will be discovering that this film is not blackpill but infuriatingly bluepill

[attachment=515]

Still MOGS me

Attachments

• wonder-lede.jpg
    wonder-lede.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 92