[Blackpill] Blackpill on a medical book "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" unless you're ugly

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
"Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis" knows what's up

bp.JPG
Naini, F. B. (2011). Facial Aesthetics: Concepts and Clinical Diagnosis. Somerset: Wiley.

16. Rubenstein, A. J., Langlois, J. H., & Roggman, L. A. (2002). What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty. In G. Rhodes & L. A. Zebrowitz (Eds.), Advances in visual cognition, Vol. 1. Facial attrativeness: Evolutionary, cognitive, and social perspectives (pp. 1-33). Westport, CT, US: Ablex Publishing.

attractiveness.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
Legit. Deformed jaws reporting in.

KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/colostomycel
-
Good shit. I remember seeing black pills like this when I had to write a research report about facial attractiveness for my psych class.

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
might as well write "water is wet"

all they really said was that deformed people are not beautiful
just a recessed jaw and thigs like that are actually considered a deformity in medical context

acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Luminary
-
when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
when people say beauty is in the eye of the beholder what they really mean is what style of good looking person do you like? jock chad, hipster chad, or businessman chad?
EXACTLY, just another way of giving bad looking people false hopes that someone will find them attractive.

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
Could you include a full citation for the image? I know you have the title of the book in the OP, but it would be nice to have a citation for it as well as whatever the number [16] refers to. I assume you have the book available?
[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.

Last edited:
bitchesandwhores911

bitchesandwhores911

Bombardier
-
This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
[16] is “What makes a face attractive and why: The role of averageness in defining facial beauty”

I don't have the whole book avaliable but there are online previews of the book that include the chaper from which the image is taken from.
I have taken the liberty of adding citations to the OP.

C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
Disfigured baldcel, can confirm.

Kent

Kent

Major
-
This is actually anti-blackpill, if anything. It basically says that if you aren't facially disfigured you still have a chance to seem attractive to someone out there.

Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
-
that is one of the best books on plastic surgery. I have a hardcover copy, along with a few other books like it. I show it to the plastic surgeons I've consulted with, and they all know of the authors and people that they consulted with.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Major
-
Congratulations...this is the correct answer!

I just read it and was ....wait...what? Their assertion is mega-bluepilled COPE. Not being deformed does not equal "beautiful" which many will read it as (and most people tell themselves "I'm already an 8/10, all I need is more confidence!!!...lol).

A much more realistic blackpill is that 80% of men are rated as below-average by women based on physical appearance. This also fits the "tall dark & handsome" narrative (which applies to most women) in that only 20% at most are 6 foot tall or above. So statistically speaking, unless you are tall dark handsome (wealth is a fluctuating/relative factor btw) you are picking from the top rated guys leftovers. "Dark" implies not pale and doesn't mean black either.

So much delusion....
you wanna read the thread before posting next time?

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
-
It doesn't state that in any way. It says that every person with facial deformities is universally considered ugly, and as I said, a facial deformity doesn't necessarily mean a disfigured face. For example more than 10% of the population have dentofacial deformities.

animucel

animucel

homucel
-
What did they mean by deformity I wonder.

Ugly John

Ugly John

Voicel uggo
-
Survival of the fittest. Incels< fittest