Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill on Insta

he could choose many languages, but he chose the truth

Fuck I shouldn’t have been born. Every person I see is getting successful earning money getting fuckholes travelling. And I am LDARing. No matter how hard I try I don’t achieve anything in life.

Just saw this guys instagram

He is tall and thugmaxxed af living in LUXURY ALL OF US CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND and SWIMMING in stacy pussy

while the incels here coping that having a stupid worthless degree, earning 70k a year and driving a nissan or a tesla like a peon is going to help them ascend somehow with a stacy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This guy is the BARE MINIMUM you need to be in order to actually smash stacys, anything less than that and you are as:bluepill: pua jordan peterson simp as you can get:society:
Yea that kind of success is only valuable to women who are past their prime and need a betabuxx. While she's young she'll want the men earing hundreds of thousands or millions only.

Jfl at getting married today