Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Blackpill.online was taken down yesterday (3rd July,2018).

GreenBull

GreenBull

Banned
-
Bad news: Probably kiwifarms or ITs reported the site. They both had screenshots from the crime section of that forum which they accessed by making fake account. Apparently almost all the users there are from incels.is, therefore I highly doubt that these infiltrators are roaming as members on this site too. As a result, the website was taken down and all the datas were erased.
Good news: The site is back now. You'll need to register there (even those who previously had accounts there) , post in introductions about yourself to get validated and then only will you be able to access the entire forum content.
Also, the forum is now in image board format, so it'll be less confusing for those users now who were confused because of the previous format.
https:// www.blackpill.online

What host was it? Why has the site assuming it was of a decent size not used daily backup for the database?

What host was it? Why has the site assuming it was of a decent size not used daily backup for the database?
Idk. I'm not the admin. I took a break to get back to better mental state, but when I came back today, I learned about the incident. I thought it was worth sharing here, since a lot of posters here were members there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back