Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blackpill prevents me from mentally progressing due to the internal conflict it created inside me

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Sometimes i get rare spontaneous moments where i feel good and motivated, then i do something i usually dont do, get brutally blackpilled and/or mogged to death, relapse into despair and tearful agony, end up spending a few months completely shut in and avoidant.

Recently been feeling in a better mental state because i recovered from an anorexic 110lb to underweight 127lb at ~5'9. And seeing the numbers kind of boosted my ego and for once i felt good and not deeply depressed and suicidal, that allowed me to think beyond inceldom/blackpill shit for a day or so (actually felt motivated to do things i have interest in beyond just dreaming about it). But now im relapsing yet again after remembering im a virgin loser who missed out on imperative social and romantic milestones and i have zero friends due to my autistic inability to form emotional attachments with anyone i talk to and my lack of social skills.

I feel like im stuck with this constant back and fourth warfare in my head, sometimes everything seems okay, then next day im suicidal. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
past is past unironically
You just gotta try your best in the moment and if it succeeds power to you if it doesn't at least you can look back saying "I gave it an honest shot" and accept your condition.
Thats how I see it.

You just gotta try your best in the moment and if it succeeds power to you if it doesn't at least you can look back saying "I gave it an honest shot" and accept your condition.
Thats how I see it.

yea tbh, i kind of allow my mind to pull me in different directions. Instead of just saying "there is a blackpill", and moving on, i let my day be destroyed by it. Which is what im really focusing on trying not to allow to happen because i desperately want to escape my persistent pessimism and hopelessness. The blackpill has completely torn apart my soul and deflated my ego so much that i literally just accept whatever happens to me, ive essentially given up on trying and am now a lifeless doormat. im so broken and fragile

Recently been feeling in a better mental state because i recovered from an anorexic 110lb to underweight 127lb at ~5'9. And seeing the numbers kind of boosted my ego and for once i felt good and not deeply depressed and suicidal, that allowed me to think beyond inceldom/blackpill shit for a day or so (actually felt motivated to do things i have interest in beyond just dreaming about it). But now im relapsing yet again after remembering im a virgin loser who missed out on imperative social and romantic milestones and i have zero friends due to my autistic inability to form emotional attachments with anyone i talk to and my lack of social skills.
mogs me at gaining weight

Thats how I see it.
Wise words, pajeet

seems like what i have been trough after high school graduation

No wonder the blue pill is so powerful. Imagine naiively thinking everything will work out vs the reality of THIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back