Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blackpilling experience at chipotle job interview

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
"we are going to ask all of the workers if they want you to work here"
i didnt know they did this shit? so the entire world is just one big normie group u have to get into? fuck.
and yes i didnt get the job because they didnt vote that they wanted me there. :feelsrope:

getting a job is impossible for me

Damn, how would they all have even met you?- They wouldn't all be on their shift when you interviewed

yes i didnt get the job because they didnt vote that they wanted me there. :feelsrope:
They did you a favor. Do not work a fast food job as an incel. Been there, done that, trust me. Find a job that requires minimal contact with normies. Even 3rd shift shelf stocker mogs fast food wagie jobs.

This is exactly why I don’t work

I hope that place gets destroyed

I saw stats recently that autism has the lowest employment rate of any mental disability, yet 75% of autists want a job.

They did you a favor. Do not work a fast food job as an incel. Been there, done that, trust me. Find a job that requires minimal contact with normies. Even 3rd shift shelf stocker mogs fast food wagie jobs.
this was a while back when i wasnt black pilled abt fast food. then i eventually got a fast food job and my manager said i gave off a vibe that i was gonna shoot up the place. then i got used for labor by my normie co workers. never again. :feelsrope:

i think fast food jobs are hell for spergs.

Superficial vile cunts.
They go for good looking employees, to attract more customers.
Instead of looking at the inner qualities, they look at outward appearance.
Hope that shitty place will go bankrupt

Go ER on Chipotle.
Buy Eggs, and throw it against the windows