Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BLACKS AND INDIANS DO NOT HAVE SIMILAR IQ

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
It's pretty obvious, niggers on average are in the 65-70 range, Indians are not as violent and at least have some good cities. The country is also not as bad as most nigger countries. Liberia's average is 45. And you can tell it's probably accurate, once you watch a documentery on liberia and watch how they talk and behave. These people are literally cannibals for fucks sake.

@wereq
@Pajeetsingh

indians dont have the physical strength to be violent even if it means protecting their self respect. its like foid being helpless about sub8 husband beating her everyday. too much anger might even give us heart attack :feelskek: :cryfeels:

These people are literally cannibals for fucks sake.
Nothing wrong with being a cannibal if you don't have any other options. It is better to eat some human meat than to starve to death.

indians dont have the physical strength to be violent even if it means protecting their self respect. its like foid being helpless about sub8 husband beating her everyday. too much anger might even give us heart attack :feelskek: :cryfeels:
Yeah, but you currys are still better then, blacks.

Nothing wrong with being a cannibal if you don't have any other options. It is better to eat some human meat than to starve to death.
They eat humans for religious reasons.

It's pretty obvious, niggers on average are in the 65-70 range, Indians are not as violent and at least have some good cities. The country is also not as bad as most nigger countries. Liberia's average is 45. And you can tell it's probably accurate, once you watch a documentery on liberia and watch how they talk and behave. These people are literally cannibals for fucks sake.
Indian iq is 70-80 and nigger iq is 40-60,simple as.

Is Liberia the worst african country? I'd say so along with the Congo and Somalia.

There’s no correlation between violence and race.

Niggers are violent and hateful. Around them one needs to be extremely cautious and ready to fight. Don't let cucks delude you though. Niggers are weaklings and cowards at hearts. Slightest bit of pushback and they reel in fear.

i don't even believe it's possible for blacks to be incels because they fornicate so damn much

There’s no correlation between violence and race.

jews GIF

Niggers are violent and hateful. Around them one needs to be extremely cautious and ready to fight. Don't let cucks delude you though. Niggers are weaklings and cowards at hearts. Slightest bit of pushback and they reel in fear.
:yes: niggers only fight in groups

Indians are not even that stupid. For example look at Indian chess grandmaster like Praggnanandhaa or Vidit. However there are no African chess grandmasters

:yes: niggers only fight in groups
I once read in a history book about various warrior cultures and read a story where a group of fifty sudanese niggers kidnap and keep an Arab princess locked in a fortress to forcefully marry. 20 Turkoman soldiers storm the fort and kill all fifty nigs while only incuring 2 casualities. The Niggers fear the Turk.

However there are no African chess grandmasters
:lul::lul::lul:
JfuckingL so true. There are only two 'Black' African grandmasters and none from West Africa.

@rope infinity ♾️

India is just Africa as a country. Both shitholes with shitty people. Thought not fully shit, just over overabundance with shitty people.

India is just Africa as a country. Both shitholes with shitty people. Thought not fully shit, just over overabundance with shitty people.
We literally possess the fourth strongest military and can go toe to toe with China. Surely that entitles us to more credit ? At least above nigs.

Also gRayNigGer

True. But Indians are still better then, blacks.

We literally possess the fourth strongest military and can go toe to toe with China. Surely that entitles us to more credit ? At least above nigs.
India has a huge amount of personnel, but lacks the military technology, which is the most important thing in todays military warfare. Usa ubermogs every nations on technology, i think Sweden or Germany are close behind but they lack the personnel.

India could be a superpower and way infront of Africa if they stop letting their finest emigrate to America which is why i said they are on Africa’s level.

Indians are not even that stupid. For example look at Indian chess grandmaster like Praggnanandhaa or Vidit. However there are no African chess grandmasters

Yet they get treated worse by whites even though they commit no crimes in white countries…
I already made a thread. Indians just existing annoy Canadians, and they're openly mocked, because, Indians are not a protected group. Even the most libreal soyboy will mock them on Canadian subreddits. Meanwhile, niggers go around randomly, beating foids to death in NYC and nobody says a word.

I already made a thread. Indians just existing annoy Canadians, and they're openly mocked, because, Indians are not a protected group. Even the most libreal soyboy will mock them on Canadian subreddits. Meanwhile, niggers go around randomly, beating foids to death in NYC and nobody says a word.
It’s the halo effect, no doubt. I think blacks look better than indians for toilets because they are more dominant, thugmaxxed, hypersocial, low inhib and dominates in behavior skills in the context of SMV. Foids despise indians to death, but not the ones who act like black and black passing ones.

My cock goes hard only for curry foids and black woman looks like a trannies

It’s the halo effect, no doubt. I think blacks look better than indians for toilets because they are more dominant, thugmaxxed, hypersocial, low inhib and dominates in behavior skills in the context of SMV. Foids despise indians to death, but not the ones who act like black and black passing ones.
Also true. Blacks are also much more taller and more muscular then Indians. And that's enough to compensate for their subpar faces.

Also true. Blacks are also much more taller and more muscular then Indians. And that's enough to compensate for their subpar faces.
It’s truly how this world reeks of feces. How can an indian living in the west, is smart, kind, and well mannered be less respected than a nigger who lacks intelligent, has trash behavior, and emotions, but because he looks dominant? And had a large penis???

This is how toilets see the world looks >>> non-SMV behaviors, and thats why indians in todays clown world are inferior to blacks and whites because they look way less manlier than them.

I once read in a history book about various warrior cultures and read a story where a group of fifty sudanese niggers kidnap and keep an Arab princess locked in a fortress to forcefully marry. 20 Turkoman soldiers storm the fort and kill all fifty nigs while only incuring 2 casualities. The Niggers fear the Turk.

View attachment 1154740
Niggers aren't good soldiers, I have noticed that a lot. I'm no milatary expert but nigger soldiers make sandal wearing Taliban fighters look like a disciplined army.

View: https://youtu.be/maQddGL2Hz0?si=n42enN2suHgWHp73

The suppression fire sucks. They clearly look like they don't know what they're doing. After all soldiers need to co-ordinate and that's something niggers can't do, since, they're used to fighting one another.

It’s truly how this world reeks of feces. How can an indian living in the west, is smart, kind, and well mannered be less respected than a nigger who lacks intelligent, has trash behavior, and emotions, but because he looks dominant? And had a large penis???

This is how toilets see the world looks >>> non-SMV behaviors, and thats why indians in todays clown world are inferior to blacks and whites because they look way less manlier than them.
Jews. Indians don't really have any redeeming qualities, so the jews decided to let Normies hate on them as much as they want without consequences, Because, Normies have to channel their anger somewhere. It's sad but it is what it is.