Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious blacks and muslims are the only ones that fight whites

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
In case a white dude start messing with a black or muslim girl she or he are gonna be put in check,sadly asians and hispanics do nothing and dont condemn interracial dating(latina girl+white dude is more common than wmaf).

hispanics do nothing and dont condemn interracial dating(latina girl+white dude is more common than wmaf).
That’s probably because spics are pretty much the closest to cumskins in terms of looks

Nah, I saw a White guy date a Black girl at school --- Nothing happened. One of my Hispanic friends also has a black girlfriend and her family doesn't care.

Nah, I saw a White guy date a Black girl at school --- Nothing happened. One of my Hispanic friends also has a black girlfriend and her family doesn't care.
and you believe that?sorry anon,that hispanic friends of yours jew you.

everyone should fight it

That fight jews*

Only people who really get ultra butthurt when their women date out are Arabs and other Arab like groups. There are stories of white guys going to Arab countries having sexual encounters with their women and fearing for their lives

Being a model minority is grounds to get messed with. But a lot of model minorities are also not as physically big on average so they can't throw their weight around as much ngl.

In case a white dude start messing with a black or muslim girl she or he are gonna be put in check,sadly asians and hispanics do nothing and dont condemn interracial dating(latina girl+white dude is more common than wmaf).
What is your message really?
Being incel is not enough? On top of that we are not allowed to date outside of our own race?
Let's put it this way: You lazy nigger latino scum are no good for anything else than stuffing aguardiente down your throats, paid with that little money you made from begging and street robbing.
At least a white guy may be able to give the whore something of a life, whereas you guys only behave like locust.

Besides the obvious low iq post, have you ever thought about the fact that Islam is not only for Arabs?
There's lots of white muslims too.

I used to be SF member and still share many of their ideas, it's a sane ideology but I'd rather ascend with a black foid than be SF member and die alone.
It's just not realistic.

Being incel is not enough? On top of that we are not allowed to date outside of our own race?
Let's put it this way: You lazy nigger latino scum are no good for anything else than stuffing aguardiente down your throats, paid with that little money you made from begging and street robbing.
At least a white guy may be able to give the whore something of a life, whereas you guys only behave like locust.

Besides the obvious low iq post, have you ever thought about the fact that Islam is not only for Arabs?

I used to be SF member and still share many of their ideas, it's a sane ideology but I'd rather ascend with a black foid than be SF member and die alone.
It's just not realistic.
white dudes should beat women and non whites that try do date outside is race,stop promoting the birth of mutts.

non white muslims always ask themselves why the girls marry the recently convert white guy.

you promote race mixing,you promote incels to be born,outside race dating only lower the smv of non chads/tyrone/changs,etc.

if you support race mixing you promote inceldom,also white people should kill beaners that only get welfare and ruin citys,i dont care abouth their lifes,unlike you.

Islam is a religion not a race retard, there are millions of white Muslims

Islam is a religion not a race retard, there are millions of white Muslims
you have to be an idiot to not see that the vast majority of muslism are non white,in fact they always say that cristianity is full of white people,so even them acknowledge that their religion as mostly non whites.

they are millions of white muslim(usually some small countrys in eastern europe) but almost a billion of non white ones,the next time i make a joke about jews having big noses i will put a disclaimer that 1% of jews have small noses so you dont come to my thread to share your stupid opinion.

you sound just like the promoters of the bluepill "99% of the womens reject below 6ft males,but 1% dont,EAR THAT INCEL!YOU DONT MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE IT"

you have to be an idiot to not see that the vast majority of muslism are non white,in fact they always say that cristianity is full of white people,so even them acknowledge that their religion as mostly non whites.

they are millions of white muslim(usually some small countrys in eastern europe) but almost a billion of non white ones,the next time i make a joke about jews having big noses i will put a disclaimer that 1% of jews have small noses so you dont come to my thread to share your stupid opinion.

you sound just like the promoters of the bluepill "99% of the womens reject below 6ft males,but 1% dont,EAR THAT INCEL!YOU DONT MAKE IT BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO MAKE IT"
The majority of Muslims don't even speak Arabic nor are they immigrants

other races will lick his dirty ass

The majority of Muslims don't even speak Arabic nor are they immigrants
they are still not white and the context of the thread speak about the ones that live in western countrys and have beefs with whites over outside race dating.

leave my thread pls

"ummm you see sweetie,steve buscemi manage to get a girlfriend even though women find 80% of males unnatractive"

you debate like a bluepill guy or a PUA scammer,you throw facts and arguments that really dont mean anything.

they are still not white and the context of the thread speak about the ones that live in western countrys and have beefs with whites over outside race dating.

leave my thread pls

"ummm you see sweetie,steve buscemi manage to get a girlfriend even though women find 80% of males unnatractive"

you debate like a bluepill guy or a PUA scammer.
You're just a retard who can't comprehend the difference between race and religion nor do you know the difference between races and sub-races

You're just a retard who can't comprehend the difference between race and religion nor do you know the difference between races and sub-races
"muslims are overwhelming non white and are violent to non muslim dating theirs womens"
"WELL IT SEEM LIKE 2% OF MUSLIMS ARE WHITE,EVEN THOUGH YOUR THREAD SPEAK ABOUTH THE ONES THAT FLEET TO WESTERN COUNTRYS RECENTLY AND ARE NON WHITE IN THE VAST MAJORITY I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE INCORRECT"

leave my thread pls

Last edited:

It's just not realistic.

2% out of 1.9 billion is a whole lot of people, you realize that, right?
yes,you will see 98 darkies before you see two whites muslim,also i say 2% out of my mind but his probably lower.
you seem to not get the point,almost all muslims are non white and had beefs with whites in the west.

"5% of women would date a man under 6ft,they are 3.5 billion women in the world,so you cant be an incels according to statistics"

you are no getting the point.

Last edited:
yes,you will see 98 darkies before you see two whites muslim,also i say 2% out of my mind but his probably lower.
you seem to not get the point,almost all muslims are non white and had beefs with whites in the west.

"5% of women would date a man under 6ft,they are 3.5 billion women in the world,so you cant be an incels according to statistics"

you are no getting the point.
No, I got your point. But there is no problem with Islamic women being with a white or black revert. Nobody cares unless they are not Islamic these men they are with.

No, I got your point. But there is no problem with Islamic women being with a white or black revert. Nobody cares unless they are not Islamic these men they are with.
actually there are problems,muslim dont understand why the womens in their communitys marry the white converts instead of the ones born and raised muslim
"muslims dont have a problem with black converts"
No,the average muslim hate blacks.

also muslims say that christianity is full of white people and his for white peopme,so muslims see a racial component in their religion.

Last edited:
actually there are problems,muslim dont understand why the womens in their communitys marry the white converts instead of the ones born and raised muslim
"muslims dont have a problem with black converts"
No,the average muslim hate blacks.
You don't know what you are talking about, clearly.

I remember Chris Rock saying black men get pissed when they see a pretty black girl with a white guy on one of his specials.

I remember Chris Rock saying black men get pissed when they see a pretty black girl with a white guy on one of his specials.
imagine a muslim if he sees a white convert with a brown muslim,the LIER say that there is a no issue.

why do you lie?
why you say muslims had no problems with africans?
why you love lies so much?
Shut the fuck up retard, first of all nobody is really Muslim. Second, we don't. Keep coping though. You don't know anything.

stop lying.
I'm not. I have a revert friend who likes Arabic women only and none of my fellow Islamic friends have a problem with it. Maybe you know racists but I don't.

I'm not. I have a revert friend who likes Arabic women only and none of my fellow Islamic friends have a problem with it. Maybe you know racists but I don't.
never trust a jew,a gypsi or a muslim.

sorry,nobody trust you.

What are you then, a cumskin?
i am hispanic and a person that dont trust you.

"islamic people dont have a problem with africans"

fuck off,every person is this site know you are lying.

i am hispanic and a person that dont trust you.

"islamic people dont have a problem with africans"

fuck off,every person is this site know you are lying.
So you are a spic, it's probably the cumskin blood in you that's making you go full retard.

So you are a spic, it's probably the cumskin blood in you that's making you go full retard.
islamic people are the most inbreed people in the world,you know that you are lying.

everything you say is with deceiving purposes.

islamic people are the most inbreed peopke in the world,you know that you are lying.
Nobody cares about your favela dwelling ass.

Nobody cares about your favela dwelling ass.
you have much more chances of being inbreed than anyone in this forum and that is a fact,i never call you a retard i just call you a lier.

you have much more chances of being inbreed than anyone in this forum and that is a fact,i never call you a retard i just call you a lier.
You are the inbred here, retard. Can't even speak English properly, typical tacocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back