Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Blaming the Jews is incorrect?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I was thinking about this yesterday.

It seems to me that most races when in power advocate for their own group above others.

So for example in America many Jews put Israel before America. But that's not just a Jewish thing.

Really this isn't about Jews it's about the problem of any individual or group putting another country first. Being loyal to a different country.

It might be better to approach it from that angle because a) it's easier to solve and b) it doesn't tend to be a popular position to claim that Jews are causing any problems in society.

I really think they're just taking advantage of the same loophole that many other races do, even if they may well be doing it more.

I got no problem with Jews , just they should stop endorsing estrogenic products and stop making cucked bluepilled movies .

cumskins are retarded enough to not blame themselves at least once they always stand by " ITS DA JOOS, ITS DA NIGGERS " jfl at these low iq retards not understanding that they themselves gave da joos a stand in the first place :feelskek:

It's everyone else fault but mine.

cumskins are retarded enough to not blame themselves at least once they always stand by " ITS DA JOOS, ITS DA NIGGERS " jfl at these low iq retards not understanding that they themselves gave da joos a stand in the first place :feelskek:

To be fair I basically alluded to that in my first post in this thread, and I'm White...

Yes.
Blame women and simps instead.

Blaming the Jews is incorrect?​

You should blame any culture which has supported doing this to babies for over 1600 years:

Metzitza

Over 99% of modern Jewry are part of the "Rabbanite" reforms of the Pharisees who engage in Metzitza (putting a baby's dick into their mouth)

The only Jew I could approach respecting is maybe a Samaritan or Karaite since they reject the Gemara (Oral Tora) written in 300AD which commands this practice.
Saducees also rejected it but the Rabbanites got rid of them.
I expect Karaites/Samaritans in modern day are cucks who do this too though even though they supposedly reject the book which commands it.

I expect when Pharisees started to do this shit to babies is when Jesus began to rebel against them. He would rather preach to outsider goyim than corrupt Hebrews who molest babies.

I was thinking about this yesterday.
It seems to me that most races when in power advocate for their own group above others.
If you were advocating for your own group you would not ruin each new generation of boys by mutilating their dicks and engaging in pedophilia with them.

Engaging them will corrupt you too. So becareful around them

Nope blaming kikes is 100% correct there’s nothing wrong with putting your race above others. That’s not what Jews just do they see goyim as cattle. You know what they want? The truth of what they want.

They want a NWO globalist kike ran shit hole that blackpills every single human in the globe who is not Jewish. They want us to be their slaves and torture us for eternity. This is the basics of it but they’re pure evil .