C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
-
First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
tfw a foid would rather fuck a dog then me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
January 12th is the dogpill day!! Happy dogpill day boyo!!
Didn’t know it was an official day tbh

Imagine all the foids who are having sex with there dogs right now

the black dog

the black dog

Officer
-
How do they get away with raping dogs? Aren't feminists concerned with "consent"? I know they're technically getting fucked by a willing dog, but it's his natural instinct. They're preying off the fact it has dog level IQ.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
How do they get away with raping dogs? Aren't feminists concerned with "consent"? I know they're technically getting fucked by a willing dog, but it's his natural instinct. They're preying off the fact it has dog level IQ.
The dog is willing to fuck and these whores are just conforming to dog's will, if she does not the dog will be upset and can sometimes become violent too. Therefore it's not a torture. Whores have myriad ways of justify their whoredom.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Dogsurgerymaxxing will become a thing. Calling it now.

owly

owly

Major
-
How do you celebrate dogpill day?

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

tanzen und tanzen
-
females will fuck dogs and incel will fuck robots this the future until all women are domesticated rape slaves

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
How do you celebrate dogpill day?
Mostly by acknowledging your defeat to all canine entities and asking them for forgiveness for your transgressions of thinking yourself as being superior to them.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the poor thing just die
-
Canine genocide when ?

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
The fuck?! Foids eat dogshit!
Shouldt surprise any blackpilled incel tbhtbh: foids will drink gallons of horsecum, put shit mixed with wine in their pussy and will happily rim donkey anus.

But having a normal conversation with their looksmatch male? Teeheeee how dare we even suggest that :soy:

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Dogs are new Chads. Foids will leave Chad for dogs

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
The fuck?! Foids eat dogshit!
Looks like you never saw this legendary dog-piss drinker whore.

She also fucks dogs, not only that she and her other whore friends have regular group sex with dogs. But her channel got pulled down from youtube. I don't remember her name, if anyone does, please comment.

J

Just_another_cel

Recruit
-
Looks like you never saw this legendary dog-piss drinker whore.

She also fucks dogs, not only that she and her other whore friends have regular group sex with dogs. But her channel got pulled down from youtube. I don't remember her name, if anyone does, please comment.
Someone needs to blow her brains out

Swiswis

Swiswis

Banned
-
One guy died after he got pumped by a horse

J

Just_another_cel

Recruit
-
She is finding herself and growing up, let her live her young age, Jesus!! You are so toxic and hateful.
I know, I'm sorry man. I really need to reevaluate my life. A girl should be able to fuck whatever dog she chooses and drink whatever piss she likes. That's why I've decided to sign up for therapy and go on anti depressants. Theres an ugliness inside that needs to be eradicated.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
I know, I'm sorry man. I really need to reevaluate my life. A girl should be able to fuck whatever dog she chooses and drink whatever piss she likes. That's why I've decided to sign up for therapy and go on anti depressants. Theres an ugliness inside that needs to be eradicated.
There you go sir!! You should sometimes drink other unorthodox liquids too, like cums off your wife's boyfriend. I drink my SO's bull's cum regularly and believe me, it helps (also they are yummy!!).

"Two tea spoons of your wife's boyfriend's cum a day, keeps all misogyny and entitlement away!"

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
I love this site:lul:

E

ethnicel

Recruit
-
Oh god, this site is too overwhelming for me.
I can't take it anymore.

IncelKing

IncelKing

It's only ovER when I'm the winnER
-
females will fuck dogs and incel will fuck robots this the future until all women are domesticated rape slaves
The incel revolution is the only hope for preventing the world from descending into chaos which will cause the extinction of the human species.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
The incel revolution is the only hope for preventing the world from descending into chaos which will cause the extinction of the human species.
:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: